Vale

Vale Harbour.

It was a 5 hour ship ride. But you've finally arrive in Vale safe and sound. And now you are standing on it's harbour.

When you get on the ship the sky was blue and now it have turns to a more reddish orange in color, as the sun descends. The ray of the sun makes the sea water looks like it's shining. It's a beautiful sight. But that sight is not being observe by you right now. You are busy seeing something else.

You, and other passengers of the ship, along with the captain and his crewmates are standing together on the harbour. An undescribable expression is painted across your face.

The captain is on his mid fifties, his belly is slightly larger than most men. A gray stubble goes along his jawline and his gray hair is slick back underneath his white captain hat.

The captain, his crewmates and most pasaangers watch ahead with deadpan stares. While you stood there, clothes bloody, signalling you are fresh from a fight. But a pained expression is not on your face. Instead you are calmly eating a pack of peanuts as you watch ahead. The crunchy sounds of the peanuts you're eating and the sounds of seagulls filled the void of silence.

You all look ahead as the ship that you and everybody was on, sinking to the bottom of the harbour.

You take a piece of peanut and threw it inside your mouth. You look to your right, where the captain watch his ship sinks.

"*crunch* So..*crunch*...you got insurance..?" You asked.

The captain doesn't look at you. He merely take a deep breath and with a deep old man like voice he say:

"...Yes.."

You eat another handful of peanuts.

"Oh, that's great..*crunch* " You said.

You turn to the sinking ship again.

"..*crunch* That's great..*crunch*" You said, nodding to yourself.

You were about to eat another piece of peanut but you stopped when you look to the captain once more. You can see his eyes is turning glassy. A little hint of guilt plagues your heart.

"Oh come on, man" You nudge at the captain.

"Don't cry. Look at the bright side!" You said.

"What bright side..?"

"Well, for starters you got insurance. That should help. Secondly, look around, baby!" You gestured to your surrounding "We all have arrive at our destination! Vale! That's something, eh?" You said as you put your arm over his shoulder.

"Hrm.." The captain groans.

"Hehe" You chuckled and you let him go.

"And third, if your ship can talk, i'm sure that they would probably be expressing their happiness if that was their last voyage. I mean..shit, that was kinda exciting wasn't it?"

You take a deep breath. And let out a satisfied sigh.

"I mean, God, i was so amazing! Not gonna lie, i kinda had fun back there"

"Did you have fun too, when you threw all of our lifeboats away...?" The captain said.

"Ah, come on, that was a necessity sacrifice, my bearded friend. And you know it. You were there"

"We had to throw away the water that is coming on the ship for 1 and a half hour, or else we will sink and drown"

"And we succeded at that, and now we have reached our destination! I see no problem in this. This was an absolute win in my book!" You said as you eat another handful of peanuts.