Dance

You are in a field of green, somewhere far from Beacon. You walk through the forest, with your black jacket and straw hat. And of course, your sword is strapped on your back.

You whistle a tune as you walk, while enjoying the tranquility of a forest before you.

"*slap* Goddamn mosquitoes!! *slap* *slap* *slap* I'm gonna drive you all to extinction...!"

After a while you arrive at a clearing. And then you stop and look around.

"Hmm...."

Your eyes scan the area and then your eyes land on a tree, and the view behind it.

Your hand reach for your pocket and you pulled out your journal. You flip the pages until you see a sketch of Team STRQ.

You raise the book and compare the sketch with the view in front of you. And you found that the similarities is uncanny.

This makes you smile. You return the journal to your pocket. And you walk towards the tree.

"Hmmmm~"

You inspect the tree. It looks old. And then you stomp on the ground lightly. You walk, circling the tree, with your hand running along the rough wood.

A feeling of nostalgia wash over you. But...

"Heh...Yeah, as expected..."

You stop what you're doing. You look at the tree, your hands on your hips. You nodded to yourself.

"Yup... I don't remember a goddamn thing..!"

You let out a sigh. You scratch your temple, while the feeling of dissapointment and frustration is tap dancing inside your chest.

You look ahead and then you start to imagine the whole of team STRQ being there. They are posing just like in your sketch and they look ahead as if the camera is in front of them.

You look at them and you tilt your head. You try to find a space between them. And you try to pose for the 'camera' too.

"Hmm...What pose would i do..? This...?" You said posing.

"Or...maybe i'll do the cool crossing my arms pose like this...? Or maybe..."

You do pose after pose. With and without your sword. After a while....

"Hahaha! You look ridiculous..!" A woman voice said.

You look to the source of the voice and you see Summer. Who is breaking off from her pose from the sketch and starting to move and gaining 'life'.

"Haha...yeah, i imagine i am...But that is part of my charm don't you think?" You said proudly.

"Hehehe..!" She let out a giggle.

She takes a deep breath and look around.

"Ah, this is a beautiful place, isn't it?" She said.

You look around.

"Huh...Yeah... I guess it's not so bad..." You said. You return your attention back to Summer. "But the walk was a bitch though. I can understand why Raven got pissed" You said.

"Haha..! Yeah... But hey, i say the memories we make and the photo we took is worth it! Wouldn't you agree?"

"Hm...I guess" You said with a slight smile and a shrug.

"Hehe! I am glad that you agree. Anyhoo..."

Summer walk to the tree and sat down, she leans her body towards it. She looks at you and she tapped the ground beside her.