Meeting [3]

You are sitting on the backseat of a car. The room is dark, and the only light source is the one coming from the street lights that is coming from the window. The air of the room is a soothing cold because of the a/c.

You lay your head on the window, your eyes looking out at the streets. Your clothes are still riddled with blood, and the blood that is on your skin have all dried up. This is because unlike before, the police didn't give you time to clean yourself up and just kick you out.

Ozpin is driving, and Glynda is sitting on the seat besides him. Ozpin would sneak glance on you using the rearview mirror.

It feels like you've just being picked up from school by your parents, after you fought the entire school to become the head honcho. Or..it feels like they're picking up that annoying friend that against all logic and reason, somehow managed to get themselves in prison...twice...at the same day.

The room is very silent. Awkwardly so.

"So! Uh...Y/n. May i call you, Y/n?"

"Sure"

"I see, thank you. So, Y/n,...how's Vale?" Ozpin said.

"Ah, well, considering my first impression, i supposed it is quite interesting. I haven't been bored since the moment i got here"

"Heh. I see, i see,...Well, that's good i suppose."

"I suppose it is.."

Things went silent again for a moment.

"Um...is there anything missing from your bag?"

"Nope. I tripled checked. It's all there"

"Ah that is good to hear" Ozpin said.

Things went silent again. The conversation died out. After a few moment Glynda speak up.

"Pray tell...why is your bag on a roof of some random building..?"

"At the time i was travelling by rooftops. And when i was close enough to see the fight scene. I left my bag there at the roof, before i charge into the scene. I don't want to lose my stuff after all"

"Huh...i see..."

Things went silent again.

"..Um...Have you tried any of the local delicacies, Y/n?" Ozpin asked.

"Haven't eaten anything since i got here"

"Oh! Uh.."

Ozpin starts to rummage through his pocket. And he pulls out a handful of candy.

"I have some candy. Coffee flavored. Do you want some?"

"...All right, gimme" You said as you take a candy he gave you.

"You can take all of them"

"Oh..okay. Thanks" You said as you take all of them.

"You're welcome. And when we get back, i believe i have some cup noodles in my office. Let's have that for dinner"

"Oh okay, cool"

"Awesome...Do you want some too, Glynda?"

"I already ate"

"I see.."

Things went silent again. And then Glynda speaks up.

"I thought you told Ms.Peach that you would stop eating those things"

"I did" Ozpin said.

"So...you lied?"

"I did indeed"