Lost Bird

A/N Written by @EmiTheNinja. Plot minorly changed.

"You. Lost. My... BROTHER?!"

Rule #1 which is broken constantly: DON'T anger Nightwing.

Conner and Bart backed away slowly trying to explain as the eldest Robin was walking towards them ready to murder them for losing sight of Tim during the fight. Red Hood was standing close by with the Outlaws wondering if he should save the two from Nightwing's wrath or if he should let everyone know what happens when you lose a Robin.

Just in case, he sent Starfire to look from the air.

Arsenal sat beside the second Robin, leaning his chin on his bow, "Whoa, I never knew your brother could snap like that."

Red Hood shrugged, "That explains my temper."

"But you guys aren't blood?"

"Nightwing doesn't give a shit about that. We're family so that's good enough for him. Demon Spawn has picked up a few traits from us already."

"Who?"

"Robin, he's over there by Black Bat and-"

"YOUR DAMN CLONE LOST MY SON AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!"

Red Hood shivered on the spot "Yep, I think they're dead now." Black Bat and Robin was trying to keep Batman from literally murder the elder kryptonian while the Titans did their best to keep Nightwing from the younger one. He was about to fire a shot to get their attention when his comm went on.

'Red Hood I believe I have found The Red Robin you asked me to look for'

Oh thank god!

"Is he hurt Kori? If so then please fly him back here...Before Batman breaks his own rule about killing."

Now he took out one of his guns and fired straight up in the air, "Starfire has found him! Get a speedster ready in case we have to drop him at a hospital!" To Roy's utter shock everyone calmed down.

Well, everyone but Nightwing and Batman.

"Tell her to hurry before Nightwing skins Superboy and Impulse...When the hell did your brother start using claws?!" Red Hood turned just in time to see Nightwing launch at Superboy with green tips on the claws. His hands flew up to his hair but he then remembered he had his helmet on.

"BATMAN FOR SHIT'S SAKE DO SOMETHING! NIGHTWING LOST IT!" he screamed, heart taking a double leap up his throat.

Half the Batfamily fired their grappling guns hoping it'd be enough to hold him back, but when Robin's line snapped they all knew that Nightwing couldn't be human in that state!

"Starfire where the hell are you and Red?! Nightwing is literally three lines from ripping Superboy's skin off! *SNAP*...Okay make that two lines. Black Bat's just snapped too!" He had never seen Nightwing this way, seen the hate and anger radiating off him.

If Nightwing had known what Joker had done to him all those years ago...W-Would he actually do it?

"Nightwing stop! You're not a killer!"

Arsenal sat down in relief while Red Hood sighed, bending so that his held his knees. Starfire landed close to Nightwing and when the grappling lines were untangled Red Robin was placed in his brother's arms, mumbling sorry over and over. Nightwing just held him tighter but didn't say anything, his clawed gloves not even touching Red Robin.

Batman sighed in relief.

Why did he always forget that Nightwing completely loses it when ever his siblings are missing?

Comment, Like, and Follow :3
Words: 575