Preface & Copyright

"She had taken every word as a challenge and had thrown herself in the fire, without knowing what the consequences would be like. She had lived her life as an outcast just because of her damned decisions, and that's how exactly she had ruined herself. Her friends disgusted her, because of which she even started loathing her own shadow. But, a part of me wanted to change what's now called history. What made me think so? What is happening to me? Am I giving in already?" says he.

"He had an unusual captivating demeanor, more like an intriguing man in his early twenties

He was indeed like a mystery box, who kept hidden his emotions. He had built his own four walls through which nobody could trespass. But I had the urge and courage to discover this silent man's reason for leading his life in such a disgustful way. He had some dangerous thoughts burning up inside his head. His arrival in my life was just to wreak vengeance against me. Sadly speaking, I fell in love with this merciless guy." says she.

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. The name of some characters belong to BTS, and the other names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Check out the amazing book trailer made by grudgeme
Thank you! Once again.

Copyrighted by.

©CaptainJeon20

A BTS FANFICTION
|STARRING : KIM TAEHYUNG (V) |
Mr. Villain
07/07/19

___________________

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment to make CAPTAIN smile : )