|Monster|

*triggering*

2 6. M o n s t e r

I turned my face to the other side, after thinking about our relationship. What shit is this? The soft silk caressed the tip of my toes as it toppled over.

I squeezed my hands into fists, nerve popping out in balkiness. His fingernails grazed slightly against the back of my neck. But this touch gave me a foreign feeling, the one I never knew and felt before.

The wooden floor under my feet creaked as I moved a little. "Never really thought I would ask you at this point in time when we're too close to get apart when I'm so much in love with you.... but now I think it's important to know, Who are you exactly?" I asked him, pressing my words harder. This time I need the answers.

He was leaning against the door.
"Six years ago, it was the birthday party of the head boy of our school. I've had no plans to attend the party but I was there to pick my brother up cause it was the night time, my mom was getting worried. The entire school was present. The place was bustling with young girls and boys, drinking, dancing, flirting. I saw you there in denim but surely not for the first time." His tongue twirled as he recalled the incident after a long time.

I trembled, corroborating his speech to the deadly accident that took place in my life in the olden times.

He opened up more. "Then something happened on the terrace right before my eyes. Without giving a fuck, I witnessed the entire damn scene. It was dark up there I could only see the silhouette of two people. A second later, I saw you walking down the stairs in panic but was not sure about the other person who took the fall. Sadly, he was my brother. You pushed my brother off the building. You killed him Dasom, you fucking killed him." His eyes shot murderous laser rays as his visage twisted like a dangerous hellion, clenching his teeth he got hold of the first thing he could get his hands on and threw the crystal blue flower vasè with force on the floor. The tiny pieces of glass decorated the area like a shining carpet.

I jumped in my place after watching the continuance in his actions. He pulled the dining table cover and disturbed the little things kept on it. He broke the lampstand, taking the rod in his hands as he smashed the TV screen.

I yelled, covering my ears, not capable of handling the exothermic version of V. His black shirt lost its crispness and the top three buttons divided the shirt into halves.

I observed his every movement, the way he aggressively descended to pick my scarf, so close to my body. The cloth along with his large hand traveled along my feet to my thigh and then stopped on my hands abruptly.

"Now I'll show who the real V is-" Suddenly looming in, the white of his eyes glinting with savageness.

He tied my hands but my eyes didn't blink for a second as I stared in his eyes for the whole time. With my parted lips and shivery hands, my eyes fell upon my wrists and the wrinkled skin around the area.

He single-handedly pulled me with him to the fireplace. He ran his hand through his hair with the other hand.

He slouched on his knees and lit the fire with a matchstick, after sprinkling fuel on the wooden logs. Not leaving my hands for once. The fire sparked and I shut my eyes. Not to forget, I felt a hot sensation on my thump due to the fire crackle.

Gradually the place gained its warmth and so did his temperature. He was rather burning in sage anger.

Considering every minute as precious, the impressive dexterity of his fingers helped him to unbuckle his belt.