|PDA uncalled for|

1 7.   P D A   u n c a l l e d   f o r

We walked over to the canteen. There were only two isolated chairs hidden behind the wide pillar. Nari sprinted over and placed her butt on the chair by claiming on it, smiling in full satisfaction whereas Jimin sat on the other. None of them asked me or helped me to find one.

Still, we are BFFs.

So this scene was something I was always familiar with. My eyes were all peered out for the discovery of a chair. Someone from the crowd would definitely get up to quench his thirst resulting from the restless unstoppable chattering that they were doing.

Hell yes, I saw a brawny figured boy who reluctantly pulled himself out of the chair, my eyes twinkled.

I jolted and saw a hand stopping me in place, "Sit on mine while I get something to eat." Nari said and as she got up as she whispered in my ears carefully, throwing a glance over her shoulder, "talk to him."

My eyes descended on Jimin, who was playing with his cellphone in a slapdash manner. I dragged the chair near him. He straightened up in full discomfort.

"Why are you fidgeting?" I asked him, surprised. After not getting any response I hovered on top of him in order to grab my bag from the other side of the table. "Oh god, this skirt," I announced my displeasure after pulling it down to my knees.

"Dasom, it's just a skirt for now but I'm afraid to think about what all disgusting things he will compel you to do and you will fucking die pleasing him like you are doing right now." Suddenly he became furious as he slammed his fists on the table, shaking the items on it.

I turned around to see if anybody caught us. "What are you saying? and... and what's this anger for?" I slurred, leaning closer to him.

"What is the extent to your madness, huh?" He asked me, but it seemed like he didn't care to listen to my answer at that moment.

"Wearing what he likes, doing what he loves and where the hell is this Kim Dasom? the girl who never listened to anyone's command, the girl who did what she wanted to do." He spat before pushing back the chair with a heavy force.

I heard a slight shriek from the girl who just got a sudden attack from the pushing back of the chair, and who was now rubbing her elbows to overcome the pain.

I got hold of his arm, finding a twitch on his burning red face. "Jimin, we can talk over this politely as well, so.."
I jerked my head in approval.

"Dasom, he's not a nice guy least not for you." The sincerity filled in his eyes knocked my thoughts down.

"He sleeps with different women every night. You don't have a single clue about his abominating quests Dasom." He bored his eyes in mine, gritting his teeth in victory.

I took a step back, waiting for more air to rush in my lungs "Wait...how can you say that? who told you all this nonsense?" I murmured, audible enough for him to understand amidst the vulnerable people fighting for food and life.

"I don't know his name but I can surely tell if I see him again, he has a mole underneath his lower lip. He said that he knows the dirty secrets of your beloved Prof V,"

"I don't believe you, it's a pile of utter rubbish you are grumbling," I yelled, pointing at him.

"Dasom, he is controlling your life for god sake try to understand me."
He cupped my confused face in his warm palms.

"And that's the reason why you went back home early yesterday, why are you getting offended and making a ruckus out of it? It's my life after all----" He held my hand in his hand, making me stop in the middle of the sentence.

"Cause we have been childhood friends Dasom, you remember the day when you grabbed my hand on the very first day of our pre-school,"
He clutched my hand even tighter, punching it in the air.

"This was the same hand Dasom, but now I'm failing to feel the similar warmth I used to have." He said. I dissembled my feelings and stared at our hands inattentively.

"And also.....cause I care for you ever since then," He began stroking his thump on my hand. I moved a little, batting my eyelashes as my breathing quickened. Can childhood friends turn into lovers at some point in time? This question showered an irrecoverable shock upon me.

"Jimin, move away, I'm not feeling well." I pushed him lightly, rubbing my temples delicately.

"Dasom, I can't see you being an underling for someone as wicked as him." He shook me up by squeezing my shoulders.

"Jimin----" I cried out loud and he instantly smashed his lips onto mine. A move involving courage beside shutting my mouth instantly.

I didn't budge, my lips moved along with his effortlessly. If anybody asked me to stay in such a position for a few more minutes I would state my answer in positive willingly.

Just then a roar of cheers blasted in the air by the onlookers. Someone shouted in between, "We have a new senior couple." And the other commented teasingly "We are just friends, you know."

To my surprise, he was the first one to break the kiss. "Don't worry, we are not dating." He said while looking in everyone's eyes in a dominant way. He left the scene, everyone cleared his path in fear.

I whirled around, dragging my feet and not knowing where to go exactly.
I slowed down my turtle-like pace when I saw a familiar pair of caramel brown Italian shoes.

Moving my gaze from the bottom to the top, I saw an astonished V gaping at me in an acetous way. More like was about to slap me on the face.

"Everyone back to your classes. The recess is about to get over." He said in a penetrating voice. After a minute, he pressed a hand to his throat, cocking his brow sarcastically without sparing a glance at me, made his way out of the once-lively canteen.

I clenched the edge of my skirt before wiping a small tear that glided on my heated right cheek.

Escalating my speed I ran out of the odious place. Thinking about Jimin's thought process and V's conception.

What do I do now?

______________   

______________

Word count - 1000

Captain's note - Dasom needs an immediate solution, plzz help her by giving some valuable suggestions.

*while Caps eats 🍌🍌