|His after effects|

1 2.    H i s   a f t e r   e f f e c t s

"Hy!" He waved a Fuschia colored bouquet at me.

Flashback

"Harder, boy!" The greedy woman moaned throatily, lying under his overly-hot-slippery body.

V rolled his eyes before finishing up the task, she snaked her legs around his waist limply. What really mattered to him was the charge of orgastic power to control other people, be it temporary. He liked seeing other women begging for more and surrendering to him as if he were some  God. Thus, by taking the undue advantage of his sweet talks and loud bravado, he turned the table in his favor like always.

The vapor that once speared on the car's window disappeared now, and the car stopped shaking therefore they brought themselves back to the real world. The immense pleasureful state diminished after reaching the point of satisfaction.

V pulled himself out and threw his head back, sitting on the back seat of his car, gasping for more air to enter in his lungs.

The woman propped up on her elbow, pulling up her boho skirt above her knees. In doing so she glanced over the freshly plucked flower arrangement placed next to the driver's seat.

"I bet that's not for me?" She asked coyly.

"None of your business." He deadpanned with no botheration to dress himself up, still had his head resting on the headrest and eyes shut closed.

She poked her tongue to the cheek before sliding her hand inside her pink sheathed clutch, taking out a bundle of money fastened tightly by an elastic rubber band.

"What are you doing?" He cocked his eyebrow, tilting his head to the side in contemplation.

"What am I doing?... I'm paying you for your exemplary kinks. You were a nice try. I don't know if I will ever...ever get a chance to meet you again," she spoke in a low restrained tone. "So I'm rewarding you after considering that uncertainty." She said matter-of-factly.

He moved from the spot, grabbing the woman's hair aggressively from the back, "Oh baby, I'm not a serviceman that you have sadly mistaken me for, it's just my wild hobby I enjoy putting myself through,"

"Well not going deep down there," He eyed her, doing a quick scan of her substituted body. "Get a facelift done again, it's sagging when you take a closer of it. Put your money to proper use." He said sarcastically, putting the money back in her clutch. A horrified expression flew across her pale face.

He rolled down the used condom, putting it in her purse. "And show this achievement to your dad or daddy whosoever you are close to. You don't know who I'm and I wish that you never get to see me, ever again. I'm saying this for your own betterment baby girl. Now bugger off."

She quickly hopped out of the car and vanished off somewhere.

_______________________

"Hy! How on earth did you get on here? and," I couldn't assimilate my thoughts in any approachable form. I was amused and bemused all the same time. "And why are you swinging from side to side?"

"Dasom, Pull me." He extended his hand, through the big window. It took me a whole good minute to realize that he was standing only on his toes. The real struggle behind his awkward poise.