|Son in law|

2 4.   S o n   i n   l a w

After one Day ~

Mom was packing lunch for father, who was hospitalized for the last two days. The doctor stated him to be bedridden for a few more weeks.

Jongi was at school and I was in the drawing-room doing the dusting. Hesitating to destroy the inhabitation of dirt that covered the glass of the center table. I wondered why I'm growing into a psychic person?

I stared at my mother's downfallen visage, as her hands worked mechanically. Not losing the battle against any second, fighting with determination for her family.

After battling with my mind I uttered, "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Hmmmn,"

"Let's assume there are these three people aah... J, D and and and V is okay. Now D loves V very much, and J is a friend of D who cares for her alot....and I think he loves D as well. Now J degrades V as a bad person like every time. And now D is in a dilemma. Shall she listen to her best friend's advice or stop doubting her lover?

A doorbell shook me back to reality. "Dasom, see someone's at the door? your story is pretty confusing, I'll listen to it afterward and provide you with the best answer." She said, her eyes were still on the items she was being in the lunch box.

I opened the main gate, realizing the person who owns this kind of taste as I took a gander at his black cobra printed shoes first and then after his face.

"V," I breathed out and stiffened.

"Why are you here?" I knitted my brows, my heartbeat skipped a beat as I glared at his catlike moves.

He closed the gate behind and breathed out, shrugging his shoulders and sending a wave of his masculine deodorant to freshen me up once again.

"What's that shabby cloth on your head?" He pointed his index finger, outshining the silver metallic ring that augmented the worth of his finger.

"Eh, hey answer me first," I said, faking confidence after realizing that I was dealing with the dusting of the showpieces and the miniature of lilliputians.

"Leave it and tell me how do I look?" He swept his tongue over his lower lip, hands clutched together in anticipation.

"V you look amazingly hot, now go back."

He pushed me to the side and walked up to the little garden. "Wow, so you like azalea flowers, huh?" He admired the maintenance of the neat garden.

"V, my mom is inside and I don't know how she would react, please go away---" I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him to the main gate but sadly he didn't budge an inch.

"Babygirl I've got a vast, green, fresh, natural surprise for you, any guesses?" His eyes were smiling, a feeling of excitement stirred in his big almond brown eyes.

"V, you could've texted me that, but please leave---" I clenched my teeth and dug my fingers into his arm.

"Let's meet your mother then." He jerked his head up, sealing the confirmation after the aggressive session of yeses and noes.

The surroundings froze as he gave me a casual look and I rotated my eyeballs clockwise, comprehending his words.

"No no no--"

"Yes yes yes yes," He giggled before tapping the same finger under my chin.

He strode through the open door and there I saw his figure merging inside like a shadow.