|Johny come lately|

0 4. J o h n y c o m e l a t e l y

In the serenade of the black, the stars are a choir, they are lights that sing in infinite patterns.

The house once again depicted an obscure cavern of brimming darkness, which was not abnormal to Taehyung. It was the presence of Mrs. Lee which bought significant light similar to an illuminating gleam of sunshine which brightens up the home and makes their residence a place where the stars meet after they have shone all night for the nocturnal dwellers basking around in the night serenity.

"Are you drunk again?" Mrs. Lee rebuked, walking towards the drunk man who staggered through the doorway of the house.

She held his forearm and dragged him to the couch with her weak arms. Taehyung's body bounced as he slumped down onto the soft spongy couch. "Dasom, where are you?" He chanted the same sentence over and over again in low grunts.

Lately, Taehyung has got himself involved in slap and tickling, the late-night after-parties, everyday new chick flips his dick, an OD of alcohol has become his normal routine. And he had happily embraced such things in his life.

But there was something peculiar about this night in comparison with the other nights he had spent with the pots of different specimens of women in the night club. He did not even start with the real game and left the girl with unfulfilled desires. He was exhausted somewhat tired from inside, that particular someone who was there at his place a few hours ago was reminding him of her like crazy.

****

I slapped my forehead, groaning before ruffling my hair. "I'm not attending his class and that's my final answer, please respect my decision," I begged.

"Dasom, just stop this nonsense. You know how desperately you want to attend this class." She kept her hands on either side of her waist.

"No no, and it's a big no." I stubbornly stamped my feet, refusing to get inside. I was somewhat guilty of leaving his place without informing him. But what else could I've resorted to? I didn't have his number either did I leave a note, forty-eight
IQ level- answered it all.

Nari immediately dialed Jimin's number on her cellphone. "Where the hell are you? We have our class in the next five minutes." She only turned around to find Jimin running towards us.

"Why are you girls waiting outside?" He questioned, and his eyes averted on the other girl who deliberately bucked her hips out, showing off her curves in her tight mini leather pencil skirt.

"Look here." Nari snapped her fingers before his eyes to grab his attention.
"She doesn't want to attend Prof. V's class because she's afraid of him. I don't know why?" Nari exclaimed, shrugging her shoulders.

Jimin pushed me to the corner of the corridor. "Dasom, What's wrong? Tell me what's bothering you? you were quite upset when Prof. Song asked you to get out of the class yesterday. We are truly sorry for our behavior. I know that we went overboard a bit. I'm truly sorry, Dasom. Now please don't start missing your classes forming this silly thing as the base of your rationale." He flinched.

I lost the train of my thoughts, I parted my lips away and my eyes were fixed on the small vertical notice board. "Okay fine let's go now," I said, squaring my shoulders up.

Am I ready to face him again, after leaving his place abruptly? Don't really know.

Prof. V was already in the classroom, the entire class was as silent as the dead, I could hear the sound of my breaths and the clomp of my shoes. The three of us took his permission to enter.