2. I am back

"Nothing is more dangerous than a person with a broken heart and a smile on their face"

---

Two motorcycles stopped in front of a building and two big black SUVs stopped behind them. One of the motorcycles was black as the night and it had two red lines on each side, it had a sticker with a golden queen crown on the left side, and a sticker with a joker card on the right side. 

Kira was sitting on the black motorcycle, her helmet was black. Sticker with a golden crown and a joker card was on the helmet. Robin sat on her dark red motorcycle, there was small stickers with Jerome's logo different places on it.

Robin took her red helmet off and looked at the building. "Is this the building, are you sure it's here?" she asked, Kira took her helmet off, and got off her motorcycle. She put her helmet on the saddle and looked at the building "It is according to my spy that I sent here a month ago" she said, Robin got off the motorcycle, and walked up next to Kira.

The doors to the two black SUVs opened and eight of Kira's followers stepped out with weapons in in their hands. Kira turned around and looked at her followers "You two will stay here and watch our vehicles" Kira said and pointed on two men, they nodded "You four are coming with me and Robin inside" Kira said and pointed on four of the followers, they nodded. Kira then looked at Maya and Milo. Milo had short black hair, and had his face painted like a clown, Maya had black hair that went to her shoulder, her face was also painted like a clown, all the followers face was painted like a clown, and they all had Jerome's logo sticker to somewhere on their jacket. Robin was the only one of Kira's followers that didn't have her face painted like a clown, but she still had Jerome's logo sticker on her black biker jacket.

"And Milo and Maya, you find that place my spy had mark and get ready with your snipers and wait for my ordres, understand?" Kira asked, the siblings nodded and pulled out their snipers from behind their backs. "Good, let's go" Kira said, turned around and walked closer to the building, Robin smiled "Can't wait to see their faces" she said.

---

Bruce and Alfred was in a building at an action "From the tomb of King Balahsi of Sumeria" a man said and pulled off a blanket and a glass box with a dagger indside was showing. The dagger looks like it was made of gold and there were different kinds of drawings on it. 

 "Opening bid will begin at 50,000$." the man said. Bruce was about to lift his figur "A hundred thousand dollars" a voice said, Bruce saw Barbara Kean on the other side of the room "What does she want with it?" Bruce whispered to Alfred "I have no idea. Stay focused" Alfred whispered back to him "One hundred thousand dollars to Ms. Kean" the man and pointed at Barbara.

Bruce lifted his finger "One hundred thousand and one dollar" he said. Barbara looked at him, she then looked back at the man and lifted her finger "200,000$" she said "Fine" the man said "Two hundred thousand and one dollar" Bruce said with a smile and the others in the room laugh.