6. The reunion

"Go for someone who is not only proud of have you, but will take a risks to keep you" 

---

Kira had caught a couple from the street and they were now tied to a chair each while Kira stood in front of them. "Okay, you are going to tell me everything you know, and I will not kill you" she said and the couple looked at her "We don't know anything" the woman said, Kira pulled out one of her guns and pointed on the man's head. 

But then Robin opened the house's door and walked into the living room, "Good news" she said and turned on the TV that stood behind Kira "There has been a prison break in Arkham Asylum" Jim said to the journalists, Kira got up and looked at the TV "Jervis Tetch, Jonathan Crane, Jerome Valeska had escape from Arkham with some other inmates" Jim said, Kira turned around to look better at the TV, she smiled when she heard Jerome's name, "We think that those three people are working together, they are dangerous, so stay indoors" Jim said and Kira smiled. 

Robin turned off the TV and looked at her "So what are you going to do?" she asked and Kira looked at her "I am going to see Jerome" she said, walked over to the door and took her jacket on "Do you know where to find him?" Robin asked "Yeah I do, Jerome and I have our own special place to meet" Kira said, walked over to the door and opened it, she was about to walked out when Robin spoke up "Wait, what about those two?" she asked pointing at the couple "They are all yours, you are the one that wanted to caught them, so do what you want with them, maybe you can get them to tell you where your parents are" Kira said, walked out the door and closed it behind her.

Robin turned around and looked at the couple that looked scared "Don't worry, this will be fun" she said and pulled up her knife before she drill it into the man's left knee causing him to scream in pain, "Well for me" she finished with a smile. 

---

Kira jumped up on her motorcycle and drove  away. 

She stopped in front of an abandoned white house, it was that house her and Jerome used to meet, she turned off her motorcycle, ran into the house and looked around. "Jerome" she said looking around. 

"Kira" a voice said, Kira could recognize the voice, she turned around and saw Jerome standing behind her by the door, they both smiled, Kira ran over to him and jumped into his arms. Jerome wrapped his arms around her, to return the hug.

Jerome pulled away and they looked at each other  "Sorry I am late" he said and Kira smiled "Kiss me like you miss me, ginger" she said, Jerome smiled and kissed her. 

He then lifted her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kept kissing while they pulled off their shirts until they only were in their underwear, then Jerome lowered Kira to the bed. 

She pulled off his underpants and Jerome did the same with her underpants and her bra. Then he slid his lips away from her lips and began kissing her neck, Kira put her hand behind his neck before she looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. 

It was a wonderful feeling, being with Jerome again, she has waited a year to be with him again, she will make sure that nothing will tear them apart, not this time.

---

Kira and Jerome lay next to each other in the bed looking at each other. "I have miss you so much, I have just waiting on this day, for a long time" Kira said "I have miss you too" he said "I have really waiting to have a moment like this" Kira said, "Do you want to do it again or are you too tired" Jerome said with a smile and Kira looked at him "I will never be too tired to do it again" she said, Jerome smiled and rolled over, so he was on top of her, they smiled to each other before they brought their lips together. 

"Home is not a place. It's a feeling"

A/N: Vote or comment