22. Partners

"She say she's fine, but she's going insane. She says she feels good, but all she feels is pain. She says it's nothing, but it's really a lot. She says she's ok, but really she's not"

 She says she's ok, but really she's not"

---

That same night, Jeremiah, Ecco, Robin and Kira had broke into Wayne Enterprises. Because it was late there was only few guards.  

Jeremiah turned around a corner, and saw there was only two guards by the end of the dark hallway. They were guarding the door where all the self-perpetuating where. 

"Good evening, gentlemen" Jeremiah said and the guards looked at him "Hey there, Mr. Valeska. You alone, or you got Mr. Wayne with you?" one of the guards asked "No Mr. Wayne" Jeremiah said and stepped closer to the guards "But I'm not alone" he said before he stepped aside to reveal Ecco and she stepped aside to reveal Robin. "What the hell?" one of the guards said, but before they could do anything, Robin and Ecco shot them in the head. 

Jeremiah and Ecco walked over to the dead bodies and took their identity cards, then they swept the cards on the scanner and it beeped while a green light flashed, the doors automatically opened and all four of them walked into a hallway, they turned around a corner and there they were. 

All of Jeremiah's self-perpetuating generetors were all glowing a blue light. "Look at there" Jeremiah said with a smile and walked further into the room, Ecco, Robin and Kira followed behind while they looked at all the bombs "The gifts of true friendship. Let's load them on the trucks. It's time to give Gotham City its new face" Jeremiah said, Ecco and Robin looked at him and nodded, then they turned around and walked out to get the followers, Robin walked closer to Ecco, her hand touch Ecco's hand and Ecco looked at her "Touch me again and I will break your legs" she said and walked a little bit faster, so she was in front of Robin. Robin looked at her and smiled. 

---

"They are beautiful" Kira said looking at the generators "That is what I say" Jeremiah said, but then something else came to her thoughts, the thought about Jeremiah not telling her about Jerome's diary. 

She looked at Jeremiah "Why didn't you tell me about Jerome's diary?" she asked, he turned around and looked at her "I think as his girlfriend I have the right to see it" Kira said "You are right" he said, unbuttoned his suit, took the diary out from the inside of his pocket and gave it to Kira. 

She opened the diary and  flipped through the pages. 

She stopped when she saw a page with a drawing of herself.