1. Is time to go back to Gotham

"Life is painful and messed up. It gets complicated at the worst of times, and sometimes you have no idea where to go or what to do. Lots of times people just let themselves get lost, dropping into a wide open, huge abyss. But that's why we have to keep trying. We have to push through all that hurts us, work past all our memories that are haunting us. Sometimes the things that hurt us, are the things that make us strongest. A life without experience in my opinion, is no life at all. And that's why I tell everyone that even when it hurts, never stop yourself from living"

---

Kira walked out the door. 

Her house was white and it was in the countryside, it was that house she had bought for her and Jerome. It was far away from anything and it was a good place for someone who want to start a new life. But right now it was a good place for Kira to settle down. 

Kira sat down on a white chair on the porch. A few seconds later, two gunshot was heard, but she didn't care, she just leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Robin walked out the door, "Okay, those two was to stupid to torture, it would have been waste of my time" she said and sat down on another white chair next to Kira. "So what is next?" Robin asked. 

Kira move her head to the left and looked at her.

She then move her head back "I don't know, is there any cops left in his town?" she asked

One of the followers stood behind Robin, he had painted his face like a clown and he had a sticker with Jerome's logo on his jacket. He was writing something down on a list.

Robin took her left arm behind her towards the man with the list, the man gave her the pen and the list. Robin took the list and looked at it, "Well according to this list, those two cops in there was the last cops in this city" Robin said and Kira nodded "Good, what's next on the list?" she asked and Robin looked through the list, "Nothing, we have done what we wanted to do in this city" she said with a smile and Kira looked at her "And it only took us a year" she said and they smiled to each other.

"So what is the plan now?" Robin asked, "Well team one and two are following us all the way, while team three to six are drivning around Gotham to found us a good building to settle down and get supplies" Kira said, Robin nodded and wrote it down on the list "What about the siblings, Maya and Milo, what team are they on?" Kira asked and Robin looked through the list, "Milo is on team three and Maya on team four" she answer, "Okay, put them on team one, they are the two best snipers we have, so we need them with us if now anything went wrong" Kira said, Robin nodded and wrote it down, she then gave the list back to the man behind her. Kira looked at the man "Followed the list, get anyone to pack their bags and tell them to get ready" Kira told him, the man nodded and walked back into the house.

"So what are we going to do now?" Robin asked and Kira looked at her "I think is time for us to go home. Is time to go back to Gotham" she said and Robin smiled "Let's get going then" she said and Kira nodded, "Let's just hope that Ozzy has not get to comfortable with being the ruler of the underworld" Robin said, "Yeah, he had has his fun, I hope for his sake that he will step aside, when I am back" Kira said.

"Never forget who ignored you when you needed them and who helped you before you even ask"

A/N: Vote or comment