14. The Entertainment

"All monsters were once full of light. But it was stolen from them by despair. Then the darkness seeped into their veins. Like a deadly disease without a cure. And once hope betrays you. You can't help but let the devil inside" 

 You can't help but let the devil inside" 

---

Jerome parked the van right beside the stage of Paisley Square. 

Kira was about to opened the door when Jerome grabbed her hand causing her to look at him. 

They looked at each other and Jerome leaned towards her before kissing her.

He pulled away "What was that for?" she asked and Jerome smiled, "Just because I love you" he said, Kira smiled as they rested their foreheads against each other and closed their eyes "I love you too" she said. 

"You ready?" Jerome asked and Kira nodded "I am ready, I will always be ready with you" she said. They pulled away and looked at each other, "Just remember, stick to the plan, no matter what" Jerome said and Kira nodded, Jerome smiled and kissed her forehead "Let's go" he said, and they both stepped out of the van. 

As they stepped out of the van, Robin came running over to them "Kira" she said and Kira looked at her "What is it Rob?" she asked, "As we thought, Oswald is a traitor, he had talk to Jim" Robin said, "How long?" Jerome asked, "About 30 minutes ago, not longer" Robin answered, "Good, then he wouldn't reach saving the day and ruin our fun and either will Jim" Kira said, Jerome nodded and looked at Robin "Robin, go to Jervis and Crane and tell them about Oswald's treason but stick to the plan" Jerome ordered and Robin nodded "On it" she said turned around and walked over to her motorcycle.

Jerome looked at Kira "Time for the fun to begin, beautiful" he said with a smile and Kira nodded "Can't wait ginger" she said.

---

 A band was playing on the stage and the crowd was dancing and singing along. A group of woman was dancing and Jerome and Kira joined them while Firefly stood at the back. 

The vocalist's mic emitted a high-pitched sound and stopped working, but Kira and Jerome didn't stopped dancing. "Hey, you two, beat will you? I'm trying to work here" said the singer. 

Jerome jumped in the air and landed right beside the man just as the song ended. He then kick the man in the chest and grabbed the mic and beat the singer up with it over and over again. The crowd gasped and screamed as they watch. 

Kira just smiled and laugh "This is what I can call a good entertainment" she said. 

The other members of the band and the dancers made a run for it. Jerome looked at them "Where's everyone going?" he asked and Firefly came up on the stage and lighted fire above everyone's head. 

The cameraman wanted to run away, but when he turned to the right, he was met with Kira pointed a gun on his face "Hello. You just stay right there" she ordered, the man that was playing the drums wanted to run away too, but then Kira pulled up her other gun and pointed on the man, "You're not going anywhere either, the both of you just stay put. Understand?" Kira asked, the man by the drums nodded and sat back down, Kira then looked at the cameraman, he nodded in fear "Good" she said and put her guns back in her holster. 

Jerome grabbed the mic "Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Arkham Asylum Lunatics, and we came here to blow some minds!" he said into the mic. Kira looked at him and smiled "Sorry to interrupt your little show. But you are gonna love this next one" Jerome said and both him and Kira turned around to see their followers bringing out the hostage "Introducing Mayor Pritchard, Commissioner Reynolds, Archbishop McGregor, and this lady. Whoever she is. This is everybody. Everybody, say hi" Jerome said with smile. 

Everyone looked at the hostages in shock as the followers placed the dynamite explosives around their necks. 

"Now, as you can see, we're still waiting for two guests of honor" Jerome said pointing at the two empty seat "But in the meantime, let's go over the rules of tonight's entertainment, shall we? Dynamite" he said and showed everyone a trigger with four buttons on it, one for each of the hostages "Trigger. I don't get what I want, boom. Headless people. And if any of you are thinking of going anywhere" Jerome said and looked at Kira "You'll all die, too" she said, Jerome nodded and turned back to looked at the crowd "Now, the one man who can get me what I want" he said and turned to the cameraman that was filming everything, grabbed the man and pulled him closer to his face "Calling Gordon. Calling Captain James Gordon" Jerome said and began laughing. 

A/N: Vote or comment.