19. The bunker

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real"

---

Kira arrived at the forest where the bunker was. She turned off her motorcycle and got off before she walked over to the bunker while looking around.

Suddenly she heard a noice, she turned around and saw two light coming towards her, Kira quickly pulled up her gun and pointed it on the light. 

The light stopped and turned off, the person took off her helmet, Kira breathe in relief when she saw it was Robin. 

She got off her motorcycle and saw that Kira was pointing a gun on her, so she put her hands up "Don't shoot, I surrender" she said and Kira smiled as she put her gun back in her holster "So did you lose them?" she asked and Robin nodded "It was like stealing candy from a child" she said. 

---

Both Robin and Kira walked over to the bunker, Kira clicked on a button which was the bell, she then looked up at the camera on the roof. 

"Are you sure he will even let you in, I think that we are the last people Jeremiah want to see" Robin said, "I promise Jerome that I will complete his purpose if now anything went wrong. It was his last wish that I will go see his brother" Kira said.

The door opened on its own and Kira and Robin enter. As soon as they were inside, the door quickly closed behind them. 

Before they could take another step, someone stood at the end of the hallway, it was a woman, she was dressed in a black outfit and she had a white creepy maske that hide her face. Robin stepped up next to Kira and was ready to defend her, if now the woman decided to attack them. 

But instead of attacking them, she just looked at them like she wanted them to follow her, then she turned around and walked around a corner. Kira and Robin looked at each other "Come let's follow her" Kira said and they went after the woman. 

---

After they had followed her for a while, the woman stopped by a door. Kira and Robin walked over to the door, but when they were close the woman put a hand in front of them so they stopped.

"What. I thought we were going in there" Kira said, the woman pointed on Kira and nodded, she then pointed on Robin and shook her head, which meant that she wanted Kira do go in there alone. 

"If you think that I will let my friend go in there alone, then you are wrong" Robin said and wanted to stepped in front of Kira, but she stoppede her by putting her hand in front of Robin. "Rob, is fine, I got this. Of course I will never be okay after that day, but I need to do what Jerome want me to do, turn my pain into power, join his brother and brun this city down, and that is what I am going to do" Kira said, Robin looked at her and nodded "Okay" she said, Kira smiled and walked into the room before the door closed behind her.

Robin still looked at the door, "Now when she is in there, I need your help with something" the woman said and Robin looked at her "Now you can talk" she said, "Just come on" the woman said, turned around and took some steps away, Robin followed her but stopped and looked at the door "Don't worry about your friend, she is safe here, Jeremiah will not hurt her, he cares too much about her. He will not let anyone hurt her, that is for sure" the woman said, Robin took a deep breath and took a last look on the door before she followed the woman. 

---

Kira looked around the room, papers was almost covering the walls of the office and projects of building and drawing were scattered on top of a desk, but a tall device that was standing in the middle of the room caught Kira's attention.