11. Meeting with the past

"When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistake and heartache. When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons, and pride in myself"

 When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons, and pride in myself"

---

Jim and Bullock stopped the car and stepped out in a dark forest. Both Jim and Bullock looked around with their flashlight "Where the hell is the house?" Bullock asked, Jim looked behind Bullock and pointed his flashlight on a large square box with a door in the middle next to the door with a little device with buttons on. 

Jim and Bullock walked closer to the door, they saw that on the left cover on the top of the box was a little camera. Jim press a button, he then pulled up his  police badge, so the camera could see it, "James Gordon. Here to see Xander Wilde" he said. 

After a few seconds the door opened and Jim and Bullock walked inside, the door closed fast again, once they were inside.

Jim and Bullock was met with a young woman, it was the same woman that Jerome and Kira was talking to in the apartment. The woman's names was Ecco.

Jim and Bullock followed Ecco through the tunnel, that was like a maze "So this whole joint's underground?" Bullock asked "Mr. Wilde values his privacy" Ecco said "How long has he lived here?" Jim asked. "He finished construction six years ago" Ecco said causing Jim and Bullock to looked at each other. 

As they walked over to a door, both Jim and Bullock noticed another small camera, next to the door. Ecco stopped and hold down a button on the device next to the door "Ecco, 469" she said "Welcome, Miss Ecco" the automated voice said and the door opened, Ecco looked at Jim and Bullock "He'll see you now" she said and stepped aside. Jim and Bullock walked into the room, they looked around and saw a chair in front of a table full with small TV, there was a deck, with some paper and some small models of some buildings, there were small drawers in the corner, they looked to the right and saw a man with a red suit, he stood with his back to them and was looking at a green board with some drawing of some buildings on. 

Jim and Bullock looked at the man "Thank you for seeing us, Mr. Wilde" Jim said, "I expected you might come, Captain" Xander said and turned around.

Xander looked exactly like Jerome, he was Jerome's twin brother.  

Both Jim and Bullock got surprised "My God" Bullock said as Jim pulled out his gun and pointed at Xander "There's two of them" Bullock said, Xander lifted his arms and looked at them as Jim pulled up his gun.