Chase Brody x Reader: Angel

Y/N = Your name :)

Y/N Point of view

Ever since I met Chase, both of our lives have become better. Better than before. I first met Chase at a playground, swinging by himself. 

Flashback Starts
It may seem sad and weird, but I like going to the playgrou-, I mean park. I don't know why but it always cheers me up. I walked to the park expecting children to be playing and laughing, but instead I saw a young man swinging gently by himself. I mean, the sun was about to set in like 20 minutes, but I sure has hell didn't expect a man to be here. I felt a bit awkward as I approached him, but I gathered all of my courage up and sat on the swing next to him. He took a quick glance at me and he looked forward again, towards the small lake. I too, took a little glance at him, taking in all his features. He had a medium build and had green hair, but it was mostly covered by his gray hat. He had soft blue eyes, pale skin and he wore a sad smile. He wore a grey top and black jeans and his feet were slowly swaying back and fourth. 
"Hey." I said softly. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.
"Hey." I returned his smile and started to swing slowly. He joined me, as we swung slowly through the air. Even though I have only known this man for a few minutes, I felt like I've known him for years. There was something about him, there was something there that I could relate to, but I just don't know what. The sun had set and the stars started to twinkle in the sky. I slowed down and stopped to stare at the young night sky. I heard a soft sigh and turned towards him.
"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, his soft Irish accent filling my ears.
"Yeah, it is." I replied.
"What's your name?"
"Y/N" I replied. He hummed in response.
"Chase. Chase Brody." I smiled at him and he gave me one in return. We talked for what seemed like hours. I got to know Chase a little more, finding out that his wife left him and the bitch won't even let him see the kids. He still wore that sad smile as he explained the whole situation, but deep in his eyes I knew he was hurt. He was really hurt. I told him about myself, about my small apartment and my turtle named Gary. ( A/N I really want a turtle called Gary) He was more of a dog person, but hey! Dogs are cute. We ended the night by exchanging phone numbers and a small hug. Not sure why, but I didn't want to let go of him. But soon enough we walked our different paths, and I smiled at the thought of him.
Flashback Ends

I look down at his sleeping face and smile, he looks so adorable! I gently take off his hat and run my fingers through his hair. His eyes flutter open and stares up at me with a sleepy grin.
"Hey cutie...like what you see?"
"Haha very funny Chase." I say, jokingly slapping him on the arm.
"Owwww."
"Oh c'mon!" I say, laughing at the annoyed look on his face. He pulls me down and we both lay next to each other. He pulls me close and stares at my eyes. Before I could ask him what he was doing he said,
"You know, your eyes sparkle just like the stars on the day we met."
"Chase....."
"I love you Y/N. Never leave me."
"I never, ever will." I pull him into a hug as he giggles. We pull away and I notice a different smile playing at his lips. It wasn't a sad smile like the one he wore on the day we first met. It was a happy smile, full of love and passion. I would never in my right mind leave this angel.