Wilford Warfstache x Reader: Crazy

Y/N = Your name :D
F/IC = Favourite ice-cream flavour :D

Y/N POV
"WILFORD WARFSTACHE YOU PUT THAT GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, pointing at the pink moustache man.
"WHY SHOULD I? ARE YOU SCARED" He yelled back, his golden pistol pointed straight at me.
"SHOULD I BE SCARED OF YOU? WILFORD YOU'RE POINTING A GUN AT ME! OF COURSE I WOULD BE SCARED!" I replied, my body shaking with fear. I never knew he would be pointing a gun at me, when he first walked through that door. We were both tired and frustrated, and when he got angry at me for not letting him drink, things started to get out of hand. 
"EVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME! NO ONE BELIEVES ME WHEN I SAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! THEY ALL THINK I'M CRAZY" He takes a step towards me and I take a step back.
"Wilford." I say softly, trying me absolute best to calm him down.
"WHAT'S WRONG SWEETHEART? SCARED I MIGHT SHOOT YOU?" He yelled, smiling like a mad man. 
"Wilford, please, please calm down."
"Oh don't worry darling, I'll make sure it looks like an accident!" He hisses, pinning me to the wall. He points the gun to my temple. I shudder at his voice but I still remain somewhat calm.
"Wilford, honey, I'm right here. There is no need to be loud. I understand." I say, thanking my lucky stars that my voice did not crack. He looks at me, tears threatening to fall as he slowly takes away the gun.
"No...No one ever believes me. Everyone thinks I'm crazy...." He whispers. "Now you probably think I am too! I....was going t-to fucking kill you...." He says, tears starting to fall down his cheeks. I take a deep breath in and look up at him, placing my hands onto his shoulders.
"Now, now Wilford. You are not crazy. You are my love. My darling. My angel. I forgive you. We both have had a tiring day, full of frustration. There is no one to blame here, just our emotions." I say, as I pull him into a hug, and then start rubbing small circles on his back. He wraps him arms around me, his gun falls down to the floor as he cries his eyes out. 
"How on earth did I find a girl like you?" He asks, between sobs.
"I'm not sure Wilford. I'm not sure." I whisper, swaying back and forth. "But, I do know for sure that ice-cream seems like a great way to take the tears away." I say, looking up at him.
"I agree." He whispers, a small smile appearing on his face. 

And that was how we ended the day. A bowl of strawberry ice-cream for him and bowl of F/IC for me. As we ate we snuggled up in bed and watched movies till our eyes were square, and to be honest, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. He's my crazy angel. And I'm his. 

Sorry if it was a bit short for you guys!