Midoriya

I went back into the city, and went to find a hotel. I found one that had good ratings, and got my money out of my Sub-Space pocket. I rented it for three days, since after that was when school would start, and they had dorms. I flopped down on my bed and got my blankets, and pillow out of my Sub-Space pocket. I went down and threw them into the washing machine. I'm glad that the hero's didn't ask anymore questions. If they had asked me where I was from I would have had to lie and say from a different part of Japan. They will probably notice soon tha-.. My phone buzzed.

I snapped out of my train of thought, and looked at my phone

Hawks: Kid, why can't the Hero Commission find any documents of you in japan.
I'd sigh. Just great, now they knew something was up.
Serenity: I wasn't born here, that's all.
Hawks: How is it, that there isn't a single record of you, it's like you don't exist.
Caught.. Well, I'll have to do the only thing I can.
Serenity: That's confidential information.
Hawks: What the heck kid.
Serenity: Sorry, you did say lastly on your other question.
I'd sigh, turning off my phone.
I'd look at the sky, seeing that it was getting dark. I'd take a shower, then brush my teeth. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me.. I'd think, laying on the bed.
The next day
I'd yawn, opening my eyes to let in the harsh sunlight. I got dressed,

 I got dressed,

And looked at my phone, seeing the text Hawks sent, saying that the test was tomorrow if I wanted to watch

And looked at my phone, seeing the text Hawks sent, saying that the test was tomorrow if I wanted to watch. I texted back, saying that I'll be there. I then looked at the text All Might had sent me, saying that the principal wanted to meet me for lunch. I'd sigh. Just great, more nosy people. I walked out of my room, and went to find a place to eat breakfast. I decided on waffle house, ordering waffles and pancakes, with milk. As I ate my breakfast, I brought out my phone, looking at the news from home. Most of it was about how the sailor scout's graves had been found, and one was about a recent Youma attack. I clicked on it, seeing that there where mentions of a man with silver hair, and a woman with black hair defeating it. I sighed, Luna and Artemis didn't even introduce themselves.