Meeting

Izuku and I walked down the large steps leading out of the dorm. "Midoriya, Moon, morning!" Said Kirishima, waving. "You're both going to your work study today, too?" "What a coincidence!" "They haven't called us in for a while, so we're finally going in again." Said Izuku. "We were told we didn't need our costumes." I spoke up. The door opened. "Morning!" Said Ochaco and Asui, walking out towards us. I narrowed my eyes. I remembered the saying, 'Once is chance, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.' "You three going in today?" Asked Ochaco. "Yeah." Nodded Izuku. "What a coincidence, we are too!" Said Asui. So far it's just chance... We walked down the road, heading for the station, when we saw two heroes. "Oh, are you going to the station?" The one who wore a yellow and brown striped cape asked. "If you want, we can accompany you." "O-Oh, if that's all right with you!" Ochaco bowed. Coincidence..?
Station
I swiped my ID, and noticed that Kirishima, Ochaco, and Asui were all going the same way as us. "Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai?" Asked Izuku. "Well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual." Replied Kirishima. "We are too." Added Asui. It's a pattern now. I narrowed my eyes. We're all going to Nighteye's agency, aren't we? We boarded the same train, and I sat down at the end, next to Izuku. "We're all on the same train, going to the same station?" "That is a coincidence." I sighed. How are they all so clueless? I wonder how long it will take them to realize. I decided to say nothing, and see how it plays out. We crossed the same boardwalk, heading in the same direction, turning at the same corner. We walked on, until we arrived at the building. The big three are here too. I thought, seeing the three students. "Oh!" said Hado, waving at us. We entered the building. There were dozens of pro heroes inside. Aizawa-sensei and Gran Torino are here too. I observed. Obviously, Nighteye's planning something big. There are a lot of other heroes I don't recognize, but I can probably just ask Izuku who they are, since he's such a fanboy. I thought. I stood against the wall along with Izuku, and Togata. Sir Nighteye started walking forward. "Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward significantly." Said Nighteye. "We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning." He stopped walking, now in the middle of the room.
Meeting Room
All of the heroes had now sat down in a chair, and I was told to sit next to Izuku. I'm in the third chair from Nighteye,presumably because I am studying under him.. I thought. The table was pretty long, and there were at least 30 pro heroes in the room. I sat up straight, with perfect posture, a habit that was ingrained into me. "Well then, let us begin." Said Bubble Girl. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks." She continued. "What prompted this?" Someone asked. "An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." Bubble Girl replied. "The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them." She finished. "I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. I flinched a little when I realized they were literally a bug. "In my investigation, I found that in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds." He shifted. "And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice.