Grand Toshinori

Trigger warning for gruesome battle, if you are sensitive to this kind of thing please don't read. Hope you enjoy!

Izuku screamed, "He's Dead!!"
The old man then popped up, saying "I'm alive!" So Izuku screamed, "He's alive!!" He said that he was carrying a string of sausages and then fell. Izuku and I introduced ourselves. He then asked who we were, so we introduced ourselves again. He then called Izuku All Might's name, and told him to fire a one for all at him. I narrowed my eyes, he knew more than he let on. He jumped up onto the door, and told us to put on our costumes.
I hurriedly put mine on, and we were suddenly in battle! He bounced around, and pinned Izuku to the ground. He got up, and told us to clean while he grabbed food. I sighed, and started picking up a table. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Izuku scribble in his notebook.
Night
I looked at Grand Torino, who was sleeping. I followed Izuku, and watched as he trained. I ended up having to heal his face, from where he had smacked into the wall.
Day
Grand Torino had bought a microwave, and we were going to eat takiyaki for breakfast. Izuku had put it in wrong, and was about to say sorry when he suddenly stopped. He then exclaimed that the takiyaki was him, and that he needed to flick the switch on One for All throughoutly! I smiled, he had finally figured it out.
He had then made Izuku try to hit him with One for All. He had three minutes, but failed. Grand Torino said that we hadn't had breakfast yet, and then made eye contact with the takiyaki on the floor. Izuku then said that he would go buy some more, and I went with him.
Day 3
Izuku and I dodged his fast movements, and Izuku fell against the wall. He told us to change.
Afterwards
"Let's go fight some villains!" Exclaimed Grand Toshinori. We stepped inside a taxi, and told us we were going to Shigaraki.
Subway
Izuku was on his phone when suddenly, I felt it. The twitch of when something bad happens. Suddenly, a Nomu smashed into the subway! I touched my brooch, bringing my wings out. Grand Toshinori slammed into the Nomu using his quirk, and I flew out setting people safely on the ground. Izuku and I leapt out of the subway, and ran out onto the street. We dodged people who were running away, but suddenly heard a voice yelling, "Tenya!" Suddenly a huge building that was on fire fell right in front of us! I heard that lida had went somewhere, and Izuku blanched. Izuku started running off, so I flew after him. I suddenly ran past an alleyway, and saw a puddle of blood! Izuku used his power to smash into the building while I touched lida, stopping the blood flow. lida started talking, but I blocked him out instead focusing on the Hero Killer's eyes. They were the eyes of a killer. I narrowed my eyes. I won't show mercy! Stain lowered his blade onto lida, and I rushed at him. I ducked as a wave of fire launched at him, and while Shoto was distracting him I dragged lida and the other hero out of the way. I saw Izuku's hand twitch, and smiled. He was not paralyzed! I pulled the knifes that had embedded themselves in Shoto, and healed the cuts. I let him go, and he nodded his thanks and rushed into battle. Izuku rushed at him, and got himself cut. Stain licked his knife and Izuku was paralyzed. Shoto burst at him with fire, and I sped up time to make the fire faster. It hit Stain, but he stood up unfazed. Iida's hand twitched. Stain cut through the ice Shoto shot, and jumped off of the ice right at him! Before I could act, lida got up and burst at him. The hero on the side told us to run, but we had no openings. A knife shot at Shoto and Izuku, and lida jumped in front of them. I gritted my teeth, had Stain forgotten that they were children? I saw everyone attacking, and I decided to attack also. I flew into the air at full speed, aiming my hand at Stain. "Moonlight... Rising.. Beam!"

 Beam!"