Chapter 4-Enters The Cool Beauty And The Dragon Man

"Luckily, the owner of that Imperial Curio has made it extremely easy to acquire. Ain't that right, red haired boy in the bushes?" She stared at him. He flinched. "Did you really think we didn't notice you were there?" Sera said approaching the bush. She manifests a sword.

Am going to die! He thought. She swung. Hacking and slashing at the bushes. Nothing but a trembling boy was left. He was crouched down. His eyes closed. "They can't see me. They can't see me." He whispered continuously. Everyone stared at him.

"Yes, we can." Says the woman.

".........they can't hear me. They can't hear me. They can't hear me." He continued.

"Yes we can. We're not deaf." Everyone was tittering on the edge. Amused by how pathetic he was. The woman wasn't.

".....................they can't smell me! They can't smell me! They can't smell me! They can't-"

"Grrr! Enough!" She kicks him in the gut. He was sent into a tumble. "You really piss me off. How the hell did you even find us or was it just your bad luck?" She asked him. His stomach was burning.

It hurts...it hurts bad. As bad as one of Mom's punches but I can take. I guess I'm use to the abuse. This lady is really strong, to have kick me all the way over here and she held back a lot. Why is she still coming towards me? Oh I didn't answer her question. "Actually. I followed my Guardian Angel-sama's presence, but I found all of you instead." He smiled weakly.

"Guardian Angel-sama? Are you talking about Yuri-san? Is that what you think she is? An Angel?"

"Y-yes...I call her that because she protected me...so her name is Yuri-sama. It's a beautiful name-"

"Don't you dare speak her name!" She kicked him again. "Yuri-chan was one of our strongest! She's a great and dependable leader. Sure, she liked to fool around but when things looked bleak, she'd always pull a miracle out of her sexy goddam ass! If she were here, she would be flirting and cracking dirty jokes. But then you...." With every sentence she kicked him a bit harder. Everyone shared her sentiment. But hers were stronger. "Then you happened! You corrupted her somehow! Why else would she do something that stupid? She'd never throw away her life for a spineless piece of trash like you! You must have used your IC (Imperial Curio) on her, didn't you?! Answer me!!"

"I-I I....don't.....know what.....you're talking about. I've never even heard of a curious before...." He answered honestly.

"Captain Sera-san, it looks like he really doesn't know which means he can't manifest it yet. What are we going to do now?" Asked the woman who put up the barrier. Her companion was standing. Still bleeding but not much.

"There's only one way. A fight to the death." She tossed him a sword. "Pick it up." She instructs him. He declines.

"Wait now that I think about, why don't we just kill him and take it from him? I mean that's the smart thing to do." Sera pummels her to an inch of her life.

"Stop it....Stop hurting her...I'll fight you just stop hurting your own people..." He says taking up the sword. It was too heavy for him to lift off the ground.

"I don't get you. You're a complete coward yet your standing up for one of your enemies? You must not be right in the head. Take this as a lesson just in case you survive this. Don't go take pity on your enemies and don't underestimate them regardless of gender." Discarding the beaten woman, she motions him to attack.

".... you didn't have to tell me. I've lived my whole life around women who are stronger than men. I'm fully aware of what women are capable of." What am I doing?! I've never beaten anyone in a fight my whole life and here I am about to take on a lady who's as strong, if not stronger than Mom! There's no way I can win and even if I do I'll just be killed anyway. Usually in anime, in these kinds of situations the only way to out is to run. But how am I going to do that when there's so many of them and there's even a barrier, hold on a moment. If it's a barrier then something or someone has to be holding it up. That lady said she was the one who put it up and now she's all beaten up meaning that the barrier is also weakened. I think I might have a chance. "Alright here I come! Haaa!" Screaming nervously, he runs towards Sera. He drags the sword on the ground.