Chapter 7-Pointless Envy

Ever since that first night Kai's been helping Kono with his contracts to collect souls or Life Essences most nights and try to participate in his intense physical training during the day only to pass out after five minutes.

When Kai was born, he had the body of a premature infant though it took him ten months to be born. He had always been weaker than people of the same age and therefore struggled behind all his life. But his mother never treated him differently. Always throwing new challenges, or actual objects, at him and constantly threatening his life to make him stronger. These situations had given his body a unique constitution. Normally a weak and frail body but in life and death situations his defensive skills to skyrocket allowing him to take an onslaught and survive.

This passive skill would allow him to escape deadly methods they used to forcibly active his IC such as: a barrage of magical attacks, he ran for his life. Hand to hand combat, knocked out in one hit. Thrown of a tall building, fainted halfway down. Eaten by carnivorous plants and spat out. Thrown in a shark tank and learned how to swim. They even suggested BDSM and he faint. They all failed miserably.

Having given up, they took the today off and slept in. Kai was doing what little chores he could find. Usually he wouldn't be up this early because he'd be exhausted from the day before. This led to another problem that affected Kai only.

"K-Kono-senpai...? Are you awake yet?" Kai knocks on Kono's bedroom door before entering. "I-I-I wanted to say thank you to you and to Lady Asmodeus-sama for taking me in and looking after me. I know I'm not any help to you at all but I'd still want to be useful to you, so I'll help out around the house here and there. I even made everyone breakfast. Hmm? Kono-senpai? He must not be awake yet. I'll just open the blinds and let some light in."

"*~Yawn~*Good morning Kai-kun."

"Oh, good morning Lady Asmodeus-sama...Lady Asmodeus-sama!??!?" He screams seeing Misumi in one of her negligees. She came from under the sheet. He covers his eyes. "I'm sorry! I thought this was Kono-senpai's room." He turns to leave.

"It is my room dumbass. Stop screaming. You sound like a little bitch." Says Kono also coming from under the sheet. He was shirtless.

"S-sorry Kono-senpai......Kono-senpai you're here too???!??!!! Y-you and Lady Asmodeus-sama...y-you two are..." The words escaped him.

"Good morning Mi~su~mi~chan~." Says a naked Hayami laying on Kono's left side, opposite to Misumi. She tried to kiss her.

"Not in front of Kai-kun." Misumi replied making her pout.

"Good morning Oniichan~. I hope I wasn't too heavy." Says Hisa. She laid on Kono's chest in a night gown.

"Of course not, my cute little Imoto-chan~." He played with her face.

Another girl with silver hair and red irises appears. She wore erotic black underwear. "Cute aren't I too, Husband?" She was on his right side below Misumi.

"Of course you are Ambrosia-chan. You're the cutest bloodsucker there is."

"Cursed by The gods only?"

"Don't push. I can always take it back."

"No no no. Accept complement shall I." She snuggles his side, her fangs revealing themselves as she smiles.

"That's no faith Kono-dono! Want about me? I'm cute too. Tell me I'm cute too!" Machi was in his left, opposite Ambrosia and under Hayami. She was also naked except for her collar.

"... Nope."

"B-b-but the why?" She whimpers.

"Because you won't stop vibrating on my goddamn joystick."