Chapter 5-Deal With The Devil

A headache woke Kai. That's the best sleep I'd have in weeks. Huh? Why did I sleep so well? What happened? Where am I? He thought, observing the room. It was unfamiliar. The bed was comfy, sheets thick, pillow soft. Oh last night. I was being chased by Fallen Angels and saved by some strange people. He sat up. It was almost midday. He didn't know for the room was dark.

"Hiss. Why do I have to check on him? Machi-chan is outside running around while I have to be working. It's a real pain meow." Says Nekomori approaching the door. He pretends to be asleep. She enters. Her footsteps can be heard. He peers under the sheet. He flinched. Her big orange cat eyes staring down at him. "Stop faking. I know your awake meow." He gulps removing the sheet. She turned on the lights. A beautifully decorated room along was revealed. She wore a loosely fitted dress with a hoodie over it. She stares at him. "Well? Come on meow. Get up already. The bathroom is this way and after your done there I'll take you to the kitchen for some food meow, so don't slouch meow." She instructs.

"Ah...Cat lady person-san..." He says while fidgeting.

"Not Cat lady person-san. Nekomori, Nekomori De Asmodeus-san and what is it meow?" Her tone exasperated.

"........."

"Well? Spit already meow!"

"Do you always end each sentence with a meow?"

"What are you talking about meow?"

"Ah...never mind." He bathed in their luxurious indoor bathhouse. Wait! Is that a Jacuzzi and a sauna?! Wow these people must be really wealthy. My house had a large hot tub along with several bathrooms but nothing as fancy as this. He thought taking in the room. He got dressed. Red T-shirt and blue jeans that she left him. He finds her in the hallway playing with a ball of yarn looking adorable. He pretends not see, knowing she'd get upset if she caught him.

She showed him to their luxurious kitchen filled with everything your taste buds could desire. Machi was there stuffing her face. She wore a white tank top and blue shorts. Both too large and were falling off her. "Machi-chan! How many times am I going to have to tell you to stop wearing other people's clothes, especially the ones that can't fit meow?" She reprimands her. Kai eats as he watched.

"I lost my clothes." Machi says sheepishly.

"Again meow?" Her eyes rolled. She takes a sniff. "Do those clothes belong to the pervert? Take them off right meow." She was jealous.

"No, Kono-dono gave me these clothesgrrrrrr." She growled.

"Hissssss! I said take them off." They end up in a cat and dog fight. Kai was unsure of what to do.

A hand motions him to the living room. He takes a seat across from the magenta haired girl. The Cool Beauty. She sat crossed legged in a sexy purple lace see through negligee. Reading through some parchment, she sat them down, having a sip of her tea. "How are you feeling?"

"I-I feel great. It was like I was never hurt.........I'm sorry that I got you dragged into my mess and thank you for saving me!" He bows on his knees.

She was unfazed, continuing to sip her tea. "It's no problem. I save you because you we're in trouble, but my services don't come for free." Her irises were magenta. The sclera became red giving her a menacing posture as she leans forward. "You see, I'm a Devil." Red satanic wings emerged from her back along with a red tail. The tip was as pointed as an arrowhead. Long horns arched back fallowing her hair He gulped. "My name is Misumi Asmodeus of The Asmodeus Clan. As a devil I require compensation for my services, thus the phrase a deal with the Devil."

"Y-you want my s-soul?"

"Usually yes, but because of various circumstance, I'll take payment in the form of information. Tell me, why were the fallen chasing you? And be honest, your life depends on it."