Chapter 11-Fallen Justice

Six days have passed since then and now they've finally found her. Everyone was armed and ready for the night ahead. "We've finally been able to locate their base thanks to Celia-san. It's quite the distance away from our territory. There also seems to be a big gathering at midnight." Hayami says getting everyone up to speed.

"It's a trial or an execution to be more honest. They're all coming to witness if the great Yuri-san will really be killed. They'll probably publicly humiliate her first to send a message to the others." Celia informed them.

Kai gulp, obviously worried about his savior. Hayami holds him from behind as a means of comfort for the boy. "Oh my, you "Fallen" are so barbaric."

"Hayami-chan." Says Misumi as a warning to watch her words.

"Typical devil arrogance. Your kind have always looked down on the Fallen the most. We don't have any great power backing us nor are we one three great races. This is the only way to we've got to keep our people in line."

"Oh, it seems I touched a sore spot. Did I hurt your "Fallen" pride?"

"Shut up cunt! All of devils are nothing but bunch of arrogant sons of bitches. You think just because your ancestors won the First Holy War it makes you better than us?!"

"Regardless of whether we are or not, your loyalty is here with us. From the moment you signed that contract your first priority became us, not other devils, not yourself, not your race but us. You'd do well to remember that Celia~san." Hayami was technically threatening her but her tone and body language was sweet and playful as usual with her eyes closed.

"And what if I don't?"

Hayami moves like the wind, appearing behind her smiling wickedly, showing a glint of malevolence in her swirling abyss black eyes. "Then I can do legendary shit to you, Ce~li~a~chan."

Th-this woman, what is she???! Petrified by fear, feeling like a child in a haunted house, she starts to shiver.

A warm hand goes around her shoulder snapping her out if it. "Don't let Hayami-oneechan get to you. She's just an overprotective big sister who wants to keep her family safe. Someday, I hope you can come to see us as your family too Celia-san." Kono smiles at her looking like a reliable source of encouragement making her heart thump.

"Your one of us now Oneesan." Says Hisa, Kono's little sister, beaming a warm smile up at her.

"Yay so keep playing fetch with me Oneesama." Adds Machi.

"And rub my tummy too!" Says someone imitating Machi's voice. Everyone was aware that the voice came from Kai but just simply refused to believe it since it was out of character.

"You did, I saw. Bad girl very bad." Ambrosia appears behind Hayami, mimicking her pose before reprimanding her by pulling her ear.

"Oh, my Ambrosia-san your so rough!" She says with glee.

"Celia-san you may continue." Misumi instructs her.

Shaking off Kono's hand she goes on. "Ah yeah sure." She was a bit lost for words. Being born a Fallen and left to fend for herself after her parents were killed by humans. Growing up with other Fallen, she's never really known a real family since it was dog eat dog world. But after living with these people for the past two weeks, this place is slowly starting to feel like home. "There should be about 500 to 1000 Fallen there. Its best to do this covertly. Get in, get Yuri, get out."

Kono rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "1000 huh? Now it looks like I'll get a real challenge."

"We'll charge straight in. We're taking them head on." Says Misumi