Chapter 18-Rescue Yuri Part 7 - Trust. Enters The M.C.

A.N. This chapter is longer than usual. Almost double the usual so beware.

It's been 25 minutes since the battle began. Misumi's Famul Guard have wiped out the first, second and third wave, which was around 600 strong, along with killing 4 members of the Arch Ten. Only the fourth and final wave, around 800 fallen angels, and the 4 remaining members of the Arch Ten who were actually standing on top of the cathedral observing the situation.

"*Yawn* Alright. That's enough waiting. Wake up Kimaris, were going." Says a long black-haired shirtless man in his early twenties. His well-toned body that was good enough to be a super model was covered in tattoos. He wore baggy pants, a waist cape and combat boots. Two katanas at his sides.

A dark-skinned bald man who was laying down did a kick up landing on his feet. "Finally, Abbadon. Me thinks you'd never be ready. Me so bored me couldn't sleep." He wore a corset belt, hammer pants and combat boots. He also had tattoos even on his glistening head.

A woman with curly red hair wearing denim white jeans jumper, black tube top and high heels was the next to speak. "You'll get plenty of epic excitement now. The Arch Devil is at the South end of the forest completely unguarded."

"What do you mean by unguarded, Gomory? There's four people around her...no make that three since one of them flew off. The others aren't much of a threat." Says a woman with Bob cut hair wearing a black halter dress and spaghetti strap heel.

"Onoskelis, you should go and provide support to our people. Well deal with Arch Devil. Three of us should be more than enough."

"If it's just an Arch Devil then two Arch Fallen should be more than enough." She replied.

He sighs. "We're preparing for any wild cards that they might have. After all this is Hell's Cool Beauty were talking about. She's undefeated for a reason. Oh, and Onoskelis, to our kind...this world isn't fair..." The three of them let out their wings. Moving at the speed of sound they head to Misumi's location.

"Their coming." Says Misumi disrupting their romantic moment. The three strongest of the Arch ten; Kimaris, Abbadon and Gomory, blast through the battlefield on a direct course to Misumi, Celia and Kono after she sent out Hayami.

Everyone feels the enormous power coming from them. Everyone tries to intercept.

Hayami speaks through the comms system. "Nobody is to intercept them. Stick to your assigned tasks."

Nekomori, though still suffering from the Thorny Cross Stigma's curse, was the first to speak up. "But Hayami-san, Misumi-sama-"

"That's an order." Her tone was stern. "She's your Liege, put your emotions aside and trust her plan." With these words, everyone smiled sharing a knowing look.

"Right!" They replied before returning to their task.

Oh my, I managed to stop them. I hope the little gift I gave will help you pass this test, Celia-san. Hayami thought. Now floating in the center of the forest, above the underground burrow that Nekomori, Tsuki and the Tree Spirits were located. She watched as the three strongest flew past her. Their eyes met her malevolent one's. She gave a wicked grin as intimidation. They simply smiled back, increasing their speed.

In a few seconds they were upon them. Going full throttle, fist forward on a collision course.

CRASH!

The huge shockwave blew up dust everywhere. Once settled, the fists of the three Fallen were on Celia's barrier. Good, we're still alive. I made it. She thought coughing up blood. Backlash of her barrier being broken. She was kneeling down. Both hands keeping the barrier up.