Chapter 23-Meanwhile On Okinawa Pt 2

Cho took care of Shinichi. Grabbing the other three I took to the rooftops. They were scared but seem to enjoy Parkour.

I crashed into the court yard of my house. "Nagisa-chan, how many times have I told you not to Parkour in broad daylight?"

Ignoring her I toss the idiots in front of her. "Here they are Boss-san. The voluntary sacrifices."

"So you're the idiots my son went berserk for. You wanna tell me why I had to have you three abducted when I was the one who paid your hospital bills?"

"Because you're scary."

"Because you're hot."

"Because I want the you to be my milf."

"...Mother-san, your friends are here..." My mom called grandma.

"Oh, how have you boys been?"

"Grandma-chan." They rushed to hug her. She whacked them with her cane.

"This is a formal occasion. Look even your parents are here."

Their parents were on their knees with tears in their eyes. "What's going on?" Asked William.

"Didn't Nagisa-chan tell you? Today's your engagement."

"Engagement!! We aren't even bachelors yet!!" It was too late. Their parents had already been coerced into it. Once the Yamaguchi women set their eyes on you, your ass is theirs.

The idiots didn't care anymore once they saw their beautiful fiancées.

How nice it is to be with the one you love.

Everyone was enjoying themselves. Even the scared to death parents seemed delighted in meeting their seemingly talented daughter-in-law. Especially since they thought their sons were good for nothings.

The engagement party should have been over by nine to make way for another event. My inauguration as Future Clan Leader. But no one seemed to remember and it was almost midnight. Just as I thought. "Boss-san, can I speak with you for a second."

"Sure. I'll be back soon. Don't drink all the sake without me." Said my mom, actually making friends with the parents. "You know, they're not so bad once they get past the whole yakuza thing. It's been such a long time since I've been able to relax with outsiders my own age. Not since your father died-"

I punched her in the face. It blew up gust. Everyone looked at us. I couldn't hold it anymore. "My father? Don't bullshit me."

"Nagisa! What the hell is wrong with you?! What are you doing?!" Shouts Aunt Sayuri.

"Nagisa-chan! Explain yourself. What's the meaning of this? Why did you just hit the Clan Leader?" Grandma asked.

"Stay out of this!" Mom yells. She struggles to contain her anger. "You better have a damn good reason-"

"That was a warning. This is the real deal." I released my aura. Leaping into the air, I punched her. She tumbles.

"Does that make you feel better now? I know it's my fault your brother left but I've been pulling every string and connection to find him-"

"For fuck sake. Kai Kai Kai! Is that all you think about?! I just punched you in your goddamned face and you're going on about my useless onii-chan. You know I use to think I hated him. But after he left, I realized that I didn't. I just hated no matter what I did or how I tried, I'll never get your approval nor attention! Today was supposed to be my inauguration as Future Clan Leader but I'm guessing you put it off again."