Chapter 16-Rescue Yuri Part 5 - Cursed By The gods

Five minutes prior to Torappuko, or more correctly Tora, winning his battle. At the north west end of the forest, gathered together was group of female Fallen Angles, around fifty strong. They were taking orders from a handsome man with slick back brown hair and thick eyebrows. His beauty made theirs pale in comparison. The women all seemed to be hesitant and afraid. "Be brave girls. We'll be okay. Once we make our escape, this Papa promises to make all of you happy." He said with his elbows tucked to his sides and holding his arms out as if holding up a rainbow. That didn't reassure them. It seemed to make them feel worse.

Behind him stood a cute little girl around the same height as Hisa but a more mature body. Silver white hair and red irises. She was dressed in a black choker with a silver cross hanging from it, black with magenta pipping midriff military jacket over an asymmetrical tartan print insert sweetheart neck plain sleeveless dress with black chains, studded bracelet, black thigh length stockings and heels with ribbons on the front, doing the same pose he was. "Escape let you, I cannot. Surrender and live." Says Ambrosia.

He jumps back away from her, using his hands to signal the others to back away as well. She appeared out of nowhere. I didn't even sense her presence until she spoke. I can't even tell what she is. Just what is this little girl's background? Whatever the case it's not like she can stop me by herself. "What in blazes are you saying? Are you trying to stop us from leaving? What makes you think you can keep us here kid?"

"Stop you, big task not. Let you go I will, if you now surrender."

"Are you dumb or just can't count? There's fifty-one of us and only you. I don't know who taught you math but they should have taught you that those are some losing odds."

"Arithmetic myself I taught at age tender. Learned I have through experience that little do numbers do against power overwhelming."

"Eh?? I can't understand you." He says then paused for a moment thinking about the words that came out of her mouth eventually descrambling them. "You're an arrogant little brat, aren't you? My and I daughters are all going to walk right out of this accursed forest after we've diced you up nice and small..."

"Comparable to men stopping hurricane. Happen it will never-." They swung their swords at her. She leaps backwards into the air.

The other girls in the back held out their hands, palms radiating a bright shade of purple. "Tenebrous Luminous Effusion." She was blasted away by their powerful beam of light.

The man comes right beside her swinging his scythe. It cuts down all in his path. She was knocked away. He continuous to swing. The women attack with their light. She didn't budge. No attempts to block, fight back or run away. She did nothing but take all his attacks.

She was knocked into a tree trunk. They stood before her seemingly victorious. "Is that it? What happened to all that arrogance from before? Nothing but cheap talk. It's time to end this." He held up his scythe, sporting a shit eating grin.

"Finished you are?" She stood up looking up at him.

Her face held no ill intent but he could tell something was amiss. Something feels off. What is it? What am I missing? He thought looking at her tattered clothes. This isn't right. I've beaten her mercilessly and there's not a single bruise much less a wound on her?! She doesn't even look scared. How the hell is this possible??!! Though his thoughts chaotic, his outward appearance was calm and collected. "I'm just getting started." He snapped his fingers signaling his girls to take action.

They flew into action. Swinging their swords, they slashed her body numerous places. Like being bitten by mosquitos. But all the wounds would heal as soon as she was cut.