Chapter 13-Rescue Yuri Part 2 - Machi Nokirā De Asmodeus

"My name is Tsuki Kawa."

"Nyao?"

"Kawa is short for kawaii(cute) and Tsuki which means mon in English in short of monsutā(monster). This name is proof that they have accept me as their off spring, as their daughter. Now I have to honor our promise and do whatever I want to make myself happy."

"Which is nyeo?"

"To clean out all the trash out of my forest." She said now surrounded by Tree Nymphs made from the fallen killed by the other Venus fly traps.

The cuff on Nekomori's jacket starts blinking. She pushed a button and a full body magic projection of Misumi displayed itself. "Nekomori-chan, I can sense a new life form your location. I take it that your objective was a success?"

"Yes Misumi-sama nyeo."

"Good. Onto the next phase. Get to a safe location and prepare transport. I'm sending out the others."

"Understood nyeo." The communicator disconnected. Grabbing the Tsuki's hand she said. "Let's go. It's not safe here. Your still young, you're not strong enough to fight on your own nor is your race much of a combatant type nyeo."

"Hold on." Holding out her hands to the oak tree she made it grow until it towered over the forest. She bowed her head in respect to her parents who's faces were embedded in the bark of the tree in ecstasy. They look like they really adored each other. "Where are we going?"

"We need to get to the heart of your forest. It where all of your trees are connected. I'm going to teach you a Dryad technique that allows you to teleport between trees nyeo." Nekomori walks behind a tree but appears from behind another. "Like this nyeo. Do you think you do that nyeo?" All the Nymphs tried too copy her but we're doing it wrong, running past the trees and bumping into each other, much to Nekomori annoyance. She tried to show them it again but nothing happens. Her skill didn't activate. She looks at Tsuki who had her hand held out in her direction. Did she just restrict my Nature Walk?

Walk behind a tree Tsuki reappears from behind another tree that was close to Nekomori. "I think I've gotten the hang of it now." Taking her by the hand with the tree Nymphs tagging along, they all Nature Walked into an underground burrow. The room was six feet high and ten meters wide. Roots streamed across the ceiling as it's support with on giant root that ran vertically. It fashioned itself into a chair where Tsuki took her rightful place. "What next?"

"Focus on absorbing the stray Life Essence released during the battles to come and purify it, use it to heal and regenerate your forest faster. Also allow me to access to master control with the Nymphs assistance nyao."

"Granted."

Vine wrap around her arms and tail blooming flowers. "Grand Forestry Magic: Woodland Observation." Flowers bloomed on the roots across from Tsuki's thrown displaying the events above.

"Ooooowwwe. Ahhhhhhh." Said the Nymphs amazed by Nekomori's skill making her feel smug.

"I'm ready Misumi-sama."

By now the second wave of Fallen had already passed the first battle ground, now rapidly approaching Misumi's position. "Machi-chan, go out and head of the incoming wave. Keep them their attention and the others will converge on them from the rear."

She was at a complete loss. "Ehh?"

To simplify Misumi said. "Go crazy."

"Ohhhhh, why didn't you say so silly." Simply wiggling her fingers made bone cracking noise. She growled in anticipation showing off her ferocious teeth as her black nails extended, tail and wolf ears reveals themselves. Leaning forward, with but a single step she propels herself forward.