Chapter 26-Long Distance Relationship

Katsumi's P.O.V.

Its been two days since the incident at Misumi's house. I woke in one of my guest rooms. It was draped in red silk and luxurious matching furnishing. After all, I am a princess. I laid on the comfy queen size bed, wrapped soft sheets. The first person I saw was my beloved staring back at me. "Good morning Katsumi-san." He smiled at me. His cuteness intoxicating.

I stared back into his crimson eyes. "Good morning Kai-kun~." I replied. "How was it? Sleeping beside Katsumi-chan another night?"

"Ah, well Katsumi-san..."

"Y-you don't like it?" I panicked. Oh no... could I have pushed too much?! He probably thinks I'm slutty! (Yeah but we're his slut)! No evil me! He's not into that type of girl! He probably hates me now!! "Katsumi-chan will change it! We don't have to do it anymore if you don't like it!"

"Calm down. That's not what I meant. It's just that...-"

"It's 6 AM for Gabriel's sake." Yuri interjected. "Do you have to video call so early in the morning?" She says through the magical screen standing behind him.

(That lesbo's trying to steal our man)! "Katsumi-chan didn't asked you! Why are you in his room anyway?"

"I came to give him breakfast in bed since you can't. Kai-kun say ah~." She spoon-feeds him.

He resists. "Uhm Yuri-san that's not necessary-mhhff." She puts it in.

"Awe~ look at that. Despite your reluctance, your mouth seems to accept anything I give. I wonder what else I can put there."

"I-I'm too young for whatever you're thinking!" He blurts out.

(This bitch needs to die)! I agree with you for once. "Get away from him! How dare you do that to Katsumi-chan's Kai-kun!"

She stroked Kai's cheek. "You mean something like this?"

"Katsumi-chan is your Liege! Obey her!"

"The hells with all that noise?! Sounds like a threesome up in there. Since you're up get your ass out here Trap." Yelled Kono from downstairs. "The Transgender" He referred to Kaekek. "doesn't want to wake up yet so Kek's in control. Me, you and Prince Trap" He meant Tora. "are gonna spar with Kek. Let's go. Its time to cock and pull." He ordered.

Kai ran to the door. "Coming Kono sensei! I'll talk to you later Katsumi-san."

"Ah! Wait for me Kai-kun!" Yuri chased after him. The tray in her hands.

"Wa-wait!" The feed got cut. I sighed. Seeing his face was the highlight of my morning ever since the day we left Misumi's house. (Correction, should have left). You don't have to rub it in! I thought to my evil self, frustrated with my stupidity.

That day when Kai became my Tentoria Famul, I took him to my castle on the First Floor of Hell. Since he's human you can imagine the result.

It was like taking a fish out of water and putting it in furnace. His body couldn't cope with the environment. He was dying. I used potions to keep him alive until we got back to Misumi's house.

In exchange for Hisa's healing him, I had to sign a contract to owe Misumi a favor.

After he got better, I requested that he live with them until I found somewhere. She had no problem as long as I compensated her.

Now I'm paying 2 gold coins a month for two rooms. Meals and utilities include of course. I can be thrifty when need be. I should have used Red Gold coin aka red coins but I only had Nuetra Gold.

For those who don't know the Nuetra Gold isn't found on earth, though that's where it made. It's a special alloy made from the Red Gold of Hell, Pure Gold of Heaven and Immortal Gold from Olympus.