Chapter 10-Proposal And The Never Promise

Kai had returned that night after being dropped off by Katsumi in secret. He gave a sincere apology for running out the way he did. And of course, no one could stay mad at him. Things quickly went back to normal, as if yesterday never happened.

"This is complete collection of the Straw Hats costumes. Those are my miniature Gurren Lagann Robo Doll. And of course, a must have in every otaku's life, my life size body pillow of Hinata-chan." He snuggles with the pillow. Kono was showing Kai his treasured collection.

"How come it has those stiches? Did you get it like that?" Asks Kai genuinely interested.

"Nah. Hisa throw it out when she first found it."

I knew it. He thought.

"So, I made her stich up he holes with a little convincing." As Kono reminisced, Kai could feel a sinister vibe coming from him. "Anyway," he continued. "these are my prized ultra-rare limited edition ultra-instinct Goku action figure." Says Kono proudly.

"Woah! Theirs only ten of them in the world and they even have the light that replicates the look of the ultra-instinct! So cool! But...weren't they all stolen immediately afterward the release??" Kai asks Kono who was looking away sweating buckets, obviously guilty of the theft.

Suddenly everyone became tense. The heavy pressure in the air was due to a larger group of devils who teleported outside of their house, setting up a small-scale Reality Veil. Its purpose was to conceal the events of the supernatural from humans, by creating a similar but separate space for any extramundane who get caught in its radius, stopping any interaction between them and average humans. This wasn't something that would be accepted as a friendly gesture. Barging into another devil's territory with such a large force is seen as one thing. An act of war.

"Announcing to the eldest princess of The Asmodeus Clan the arrival of the heir and princes of The Balial Clan holder of the title Bipolar Femme Fatale, princess Katsumi Belial-sama."

They're finally declaring war. Looks like that stupid girl took the bait yesterday. Finally, I can get my revenge. Thought Kono ready to take action.

"We seek an audience with princess Misumi Asmodeus-sama."

"Everyone, wait for my command." Says Misumi who was first to the front door leaving a trail of after images behind her. A wave of her hand released her smokey magenta colored magic that changes her cloths to battle attire. A skin tight full bodysuit of purple and black full displaying her curves under a matching pleated skirt, half jacket, opera gloves and . The sclera in her magenta eyes now glowed blood red as her satanic features; fangs, red wings, black nails, red tail and of course her horns which revealed themselves to be the two long ponytails at the front except arched higher above her head. Her true form. Each stride was perfectly executed far better than any super model.

Katsumi's men that filled the street in front of Misumi's house were armed with magic spears, guns and swords. Dressed in red, yellow and black knights amor they looked fierce but all faltered to Misumi's allure, unable to take their eyes off her, completely entranced. With a snap of her fingers six of Katsumi's knights left her side and formed themselves into a thrown for her. Take a seat, legs crossed and head resting on her left hand she asked. "If you've come for an audience with me, why not use the proper channels? Why the strong show of force? You can't expect me to believe that you haven't come to declare War." She stated, not beating around the bush with the usual pleasantries, while staring at the man who spoke earlier with her Eye Rape technique. He grits his teeth try his best to hold his composer but he was nothing before her gaze and was quickly losing his will to resist.

Luckily Katsumi revealed herself and relieved him of duty now taking center stage. She was also in her true form with hair let lose, allowing her horns to show. Which were rather short in comparison to Misumi's that was as long as her waist length hair. Her eyes were red and yellow, black nail, wings and tail out while beaming a wicked grin showing of her shark teeth that only reveal themselves when she feels wicked or excited.