Chapter 25-Aftermath

A.N. I've probably said that the books finished but that's not true. We're quarter way through the book and this is only the first of four for the Tales of Ragnarök story. I marked it as completed and said it was over because I wanted to do a few minor changes, some editing, add some left out details and cut down word count. So far, I'm at chapter 8 where that's concerned and I'm currently writing chapter 47.

I'll be resuming weekly publishing.

I do it like this to push myself to get the story out faster and to prepare for when I start working with a publishing company. I know I'll get published. I've worse stories get animated and I've seen better ones still waiting.

I write these stories because it's what I love to do. The views or votes don't matter to me. Sure, it feels nice knowing that others like your work, but I think its more important that I do.

I'll keep writing my stories because that's why I'm here.

|
|
|

Sitting in the living room of her three-story mansion was the poker-faced beauty with slick back magenta hair, Misumi Asmodeus. This house didn't originally belong to her. It was owned by the Ryujin family.

A small family of four consisting of husband and wife, who were currently on a three-month long vacation, daughter, and adopted son. They were a simple family, until tragedy stroke the family's core.

The daughter had a bad run-in with the extramundane. Her foster brother saves her, awaking the power of the Viol Dragon of Supremacy. Though too late. He offers his soul to Misumi in exchange for his sister. She instead takes Hisa's soul and reincarnates her as a Devil.

He seeks her out, confessing that he wants to strong to protect those he cherished, including her, his crush.

That boy was. "Kono-kun."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep your panties on...or take'em off. Either is fine with me." He steps into the living room, sitting along with a spaced-out Misumi along with Hayami and Ambrosia.

Hayami, the girl with her eyes always closed spoke. "You're rather chipper considering how last night turned out."

"Meh. You win some you lose some." He replied stuffing his face.

Misumi glanced at him. "You all saw?"

There was a moment of silence. Everyone nodded. "Last night was freakin bizarre." Said Kono. " I mean, I thought me evolving into a Lower Devil was badass but this, this is crazy. They beat the boss of the Fallen, someone at the rank of Ruler. That's two ranks above me."

Devils********Fallen Angels

Lowest Devil - has no Fallen equivalent.

Lower Devil - Fallen

Low Devil - Archfallens

Mid Low Devil - Rulers

"Half Angel Half Fallen. Something never seen in all undead life of mine." Ambrosia stated.

"She's pretty hot with a nice pair of tits. Too bad she's a lesbo. I wonder what you'd call her race? Bi-Angel? Bi-Fallen?"

"Angel Fallen dub it, I shall."

"What? That's lame as ass."

"Better than yours it is, husband-kun."

"What's got me is that Katsumi-sama was actually the key to their victory and not a hindrance." Hayami stated.

"Exactly! How did that aho(stupid) girl know about this anyway?!"

Misumi interjects. "Those are all points of interest but not what I was referring to."