Chapter 20-Rescue Yuri Part 9 - Level Up! Evolution Of Viol

"Good job, Celia-san." Celia looks up. Kono was in front of Misumi, his gauntlets on. He held Kimaris and Abaddon's hands that broke through Celia's barrier. Gomory was in the middle, her fist cracking the barrier. "I'll take it from. Imperial Curios: Facial Crown of Oscillation. Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up!"
"Shifto! Level 25 Amendment commence." Said Amethyst.
"Armor Scale Full Equip. Job Class: Viol Blade Dragon. Dragon Possession 05%. Dragon Knight: Draconic Blader!! " They both roared.

He was engulfed in violet dragon armor. Two broadswords on his back and a katana on each side of his waist. His armor for defense had sharp edges all over and he had a tail. "Alright twats!! Time to cock it and pull it!!!" He thrust his hands forward blasting them into the air. He leaps off going after them.

"Yes boy! Fight with all might! Give I epic battle! Kraaa!!" Yelled a dark-skinned bald male. He wore a corset belt, hammer pants and combat boots. He also had tattoos even on his bald head. He was Kimaris. His and Kono's fist collide. Kono slashed him with his sword. He was knocked to the ground making crater. He emerged unharmed. "Epic! Kraa!" He flew towards the falling Kono.

Kono unsheathed his katanas. He does an assortment of slashes and thrusts at Kimaris. Unsheathing the twin broadswords on his back, he slashed creating an X. Once again Kimaris was knocked to the ground.

Abaddon was behind Kono. He slashed his katanas. Kono became a black stream evading to the ground. This was his Return Shadow. This was an evasive skill that allows him to escape aerial battles that he's not suited for returning him to the ground. Unsheathing his broadswords, he infused them with his violet magic aura releasing a big slash X projectile. "Cross Gale!" Abaddon dodged. "I dare you to try that again asshat!" He goads him, upset about being sneak attack.

"Your pretty fast kid. Too bad I'm faster." Says a long black-haired shirtless man wearing baggy pants, a waist cape and combat boots. His body was also covered in tattoos and had his two katanas unsheathed. He was Abaddon.

They clashed swords at frightening speeds. "Bitch please. When it comes to speed, I'm out your league."

"Your too cocky. Don't forget I'm not your only opponent."

Kimaris is behind him swinging a hammer. "Too slow dickwad." Kono disappears. Reappearing beside him, he decapitates Kimaris. His sword couldn't slice his thick skin. Kimaris holds Kono's katana. He hits him with the sledgehammer. The impact to the chest plate of his armor sent him tumbling. His armor now had a crack in it.

He stops. "Armor integrity compromised by 0.03%." Said the dragon within, Amethyst.
"Tha fuck?"

Abaddon in front of him. His sword swung into the middle of his head. Kono caught it with his sharp fangs. " Owwww, so close shitbag. Don't feel like crap. Here's a conciliation prize. Dragon Screech!!!!!!!!!!" Sound is released that ruptures ear drums. Abaddon flew away to avoid direction damage. Kimaris charged in fearlessly not taking any damage. He swung down his sledgehammer. Kono easily evades. Kimaris swung it left. He dodged. Then right. He dodged again. And finally completing the three hit combo.

Kono steps back to evade. But he's being pulled in by the vacuum effects of the sledgehammer. He kicked the ground sending himself backwards. Abaddon was behind him once more swinging his glowing swords. "Impious Control: Luminous Effusion Clave."

Kono turns horizontal. He slips through the wide gap between both blades. "Impious Control: Tenebrous Luminous Effusion." He is blasted away with light from Kimaris.