Chapter 9-Enters The Elegant Tactician

A black business car pulls up to the mansion in which Misumi and her Famul Guards reside.

The drive comes out and opens the backdoor. Out came an emerald haired girl and matching eyes hidden behind glasses of the same color. Her hair was neck length with two longer bangs at the side that arched out and curled up frontwards.

Her bottom hourglass figure was shown off by her green slim fitted thigh length flare sleeved dress emphasizing her perfectly round butt. An emerald shawl wrapped around her neck, long black cape, stockings and matching boots. Her necklace had an inverted pentacle on it and as did her the gloves she wore. "What is it? Is it about that redhaired girl who summersaulted over our car?"

"No Lady Baphomet-sama, it's not that... it's just..." Replied her companion dressed in a short emerald hooded cloak, matching ruffled blouse, black pumpkin short, stockings and shoes. Her brown hair was parted on her left in a big braid.

"You may speak."

"Thank you, my Lady. Are you sure it was wise not having the rest of your Famul Guards accompany you?"

"Arisu-chan. If you're suggesting that this invitation is some kind of trap then put your mind at ease. Both Misumi-san and I have integrity. We'd never use such underhanded methods. And even if she did, I'd still be fully prepared. After all you two wouldn't let anything happen to me, right?" She asks her subordinates.

"Of course, not Lady Baphomet-sama." She says walking alongside her master who was moving yet standing still.

"Yes Mistress! I your humble manservant will willingly risk my head, limbs and even my neither region for you if you like me too. I'm nothing but trash under your heels! Press your wonderful slender legs even harder into my back! My dedication to you will not waiver!" The young man who was on all fours carrying his mistress that stood on his back shouts with glee. Overjoyed to be stood on by her. His uniform was modern compared to them. Where theirs gave of a fourteenth-century fantasy vibe, his was more punk rock. His black shirt which had a long right sleeve and none for the left hand. There was an inverted pentacle on back and front and a double gun holster over it said shirt holding two guns. He also wore a green cape from his waist hiding various other guns underneath it, black baggy pants and combat boots. His smooth black hair had a long bang at the front over his right eye and a choker around his neck.

"Hiroshi-kun. Did I not state numerous times that you should only display this type behavior at home? You pitiful boy, can't you fallow simple instructions? Do you desire public humiliation that much?" She reprimands him by pressing his head against the pavement with her heel.

"Yes, yes yes! I'm nothing but a lowly dog! A lowly dog that needs to be punished!"

"Baphomet-sama?" Arisu motioned to ring the doorbell.

"Ah yes. The reason we came. Hiroshi-kun no more outburst. Act professional." She instructs him and he nods.

Lady Baphomet-sama, you're the one encouraging it. She thought then rang the doorbell. They were greeted by Hayami who brought them to living room and announced their arrival. "Lady Asmodeus-sama, my fellow Famul Guards, I present to you Lady Sumiye Baphomet-sama, Princess of the Baphomet Clan who proudly hold the seat of Hell Lord of the Eighth Floor and bearer of the title the Elegant Tactician." Says Hayami speaking in a formal.

"Misumi-san. It's been while since we last conversed. Why have you extended an invitation so suddenly?"

"Straight to the point as always Sumiye-chan. I see you haven't stop addressing me formally but at least you've started using my first name." Says Misumi dressed in a shiny purple skin tight body suit with a zipped-up zipper at the front, pipping in darker shades of purple and the sigil of Asmodeus on the chest. Matching knee-high heels and gloves. Her subordinates were also dressed in uniform.