First contact

Lauren and the gang took the girl to Mike's house and went straight to the basement.

"Alright try to talk to her I'm gonna check on Nancy then come back down ok?" Lauren told the boys, who nodded. They looked nervous and confused as hell.

"Don't do anything stupid" she told her brother, who stuck his tongue out at her before she rolled her eyes and walked up the basement stairs.

Lauren soon found herself outside Nancy's door. She knocked and waited. She heard multiple footsteps and shuffling before someone stood behind the door.

"Who is it?" she heard Nancy's nervous voice. "Its me...Lauren" she answered.

"Umm is anyone with you?" Nancy asked. Lauren laughed "No dumbass" she responded with half a smile.

Then she felt a tug on her wrist and she was pulled into Nancy's bedroom. "Oww, idiot" she shrieked as she held her wrist.

She looked up to see Steve Harrington holding in a laugh after, not so nicely, dragging her into the room.

"Are you shitting me?" Lauren turned towards Nancy, who shrugged. "Well hello to you too, Lauren" Steve said with a fake smile.

Lauren crossed her arms and offered him her fakest smile back. "Well seeing as you two are probably busy doing...whatever" Lauren wanted to excuse herself but Nancy intercepted.

"No stay" said Nancy. "You want her to stay?" Steve whispered to Nancy, clearly wanting nothing more than him and Nancy to be alone. "Yeah, I mean the three of us could... study together?" Nancy innocently shared with the two.

"I'm sorry what?" Lauren asked, trying to make sure that this situation was actually happening.

"I'd rather fail than study with King Steve Harring-" she paused when she saw Nancy glaring at her. She sighed as she looked around the room.

"Alright so where do we start..." Lauren continued instead.

The three sat on the bed and started with the flashcards.

Steve felt uncomfortable sitting there with the Lauren Henderson. He never wanted anything to do with the girl, she just screamed bad luck to him. He never liked Lauren and she never liked him, it was pretty simple.

After a few minutes Lauren remembered why she was here and jolted up. "OMG" she said in the most worried tone ever.

"What the hell! what?!" asked Steve, who was just interrupted from his chain of thoughts.

"Shit double triple shit. I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow...ouch" Lauren said as she stumbled off the bed hitting her foot on the edge and rushing out of the room.