Welcome back

Dustin sat impatiently outside the hospital room

   Dustin sat impatiently outside the hospital room. They were able to find Will and Lauren in the upside down, but Lauren's conditions couldn't get any worse.

   Her lungs were starting to fail and she was frozen cold, not to mention the bruise on her foot. That's why she was put in intensive care for 4 days, and they weren't allowed in so Dustin and his mother went ballistic at the doctors, who of course just kept throwing lame excuses.

   Dustin sat next to his mother, who was aching to see her daughter. He had his perky hat in his hands as he nervously played around with it.

"Oh come on just let us see her already!" he impatiently blurted. "Dustin..." his mother said half-heartedly, she honestly wanted to shout it herself.

  "Sorry" he apologised to no one in particular as he put his hat back on.

The hospital room door suddenly came open and the doctor walked outside.

"You can finally see her, Mrs. Henderson." He gave them an apologetic smile.

  That's when Nancy, Steve and Jonathan rounded the corner, they must've been sitting behind the wall and patiently waiting for the news.

 "We'll call you guys in...in a minute ok?" Mrs. Henderson nervously told the three teens, who nodded. Her hands were shaking as sh straightened her dress and took a deep breath.

Dustin looked towards his mother, who nodded as she took a step towards him. He took her hand as they walked into the room together.

  The first thing Dustin noticed was how pale his sister had gotten, her hands had small cuts on them and her lips were blue. Her leg was stitched up and she was unconscious.

  "Oh baby" he heard his mother say. Mrs. Henderson put her hand over her mouth as she sobbed silently. She thought her sweet daughter was gone, and seeing her again made her heart burst with happiness.

  She walked towards her daughter and held her cold hand, she kissed it gently and held on to it so tightly. "My baby girl" she said as she kissed her hand again.

  Lauren's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she felt like she had slept for years. When her vision cleared she saw the two people she loved the most in the world.

"Mom?" she whispered with a raspy voice. "Mom?" she asked again, this time her eyes filling up with tears as she realised she was no longer stuck in hell.

"Hey darling...I'm here, you're okay" her mother told her as she kissed her hand again.

 "Mom...Mommy" Lauren said as tears rolled down her cheek. She was back home, and the relief she felt was unimaginable.

"Come here" Her mother said as she embraced her.

"Dustin" Lauren said towards her brother, who had a smile on his face and fresh wet tears on his cheek.