2|Sick

You curled yourself up in a ball, ignoring the stomach pains. You threw a big coughing fit, feeling miserable. You go to the bathroom, puking your brains out. "Brendon...," you called out as you threw another coughing fit.

Brendon comes in, carrying you bridal style to the bed as he felt your warm forehead, "Poor baby, you're burning up. Don't move a muscle."

"I'll be fine," you said as you got up from your bed. You got dizzy and couldn't stand longer, you were about to fall but Brendon caught you on time. He sets you down, kissing your forehead, "Babe you're sick and I need to do everything to take care of you, okay? I'll be right back with medicine and cough drops for you."

You cried as your headache got worse. As you were waiting for Brendon to come back, your headache was starting to get really bad and start to have an anxiety attack. You were out of breath as you cried for help. Brendon came back with a full tray of stuff, sitting beside you, "Y/n remember the breathing techniques I taught you. In... then out, in
... then out."

You start to calm down as you did those techniques. Brendon hugged you, "Are you doing okay?"

You shook your head no as tears go down your face. He look down at you as he wiped your tears, "Its okay to cry y/n/n. I know it sucks to be sick but trust me. I will try my best to make you better."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once he got you all the medicine you needed and made sure you were comfortable, he snuggles up close to you as he ran his fingers through your hair. You turned over on your other side, snuggling up close to him, whispering, "Thank you. You didn't have to do all of this for me."

He smiles, kissing your forehead, "Anything for my sicky bear."

Both of your guys foreheads pressed together, just gazing into each other's eyes and taking it all in. Everything was silent. Then, you suddenly sneezed and scared Brendon so badly he fell out of the bed. The both of you laugh. "I'm sorry are you okay," you said as you sneezed another time.

"Bless you. It's alright," he said as he got back in bed, snuggling close to you.

After 5 mins of silence, you finally said, "I can't sleep."

Brendon kisses your head, "I know what would make you sleep."

He grabs his phone on spotify and starts playing soft lofi/aesthetic music. After a few songs, you start to got tired and slept right by brendon's chest.

Brendon's pov://
Taking care of y/n/n has to be one of my favorite things about being her boyfriend. She matters so much to me that she needs to be deserved like a queen. Watching her fall asleep on my chest is cute. Running my fingers through her hair, kissing her cheek which she let out a little smile. I smiled, whispering, "I love you."

"I love you too," she mumbled softly.

As she was sleeping, I was playing Grand Theft Auto V on the ps4. I kept hearing her sniffle her nose a lot, I grabbed a tissue and wiped her nose. "Blow," I said putting a new tissue on her nose. She blew a bit, wiping off her nose, "Good girl." I threw away the used tissues and went back playing.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After a hour and a half of sleeping, you slowly opened your eyes as you were looking up at Brendon. Brendon smiled, kissing your forehead, "Hey baby. How are you feeling?"

You rubbed your eyes as you yawned, "I still feel bad but my sore throat is going away."

He hugs you tightly, "I'm sorry, baby but that's good your sore throat is going away. Do you need anything? Cough drops? Food? Water? Anything?"

You giggled, letting out another yawn, "Baby, don't stress. Can I have some Gatorade and some food?"

"Sure thing baby," he kisses your cheek as he goes into the kitchen.

You stood up from the couch, stretching out a bit. You went to the puke bucket beside you, puking your brains out. As you got done, you felt a rub on your back coming from Brendon, "You okay?"

You look at Brendon as tears stream down your face. Brendon brings his bottom lip down, opening his arms out as he moves forward to hug you. He puts you on his lap, rocking you back and forth, bridal style. He wiped your tears, "Hey don't cry. It's gonna be okay."

You hug him tightly, crying into his chest. He put his hand on your warm forehead, "I'm taking you straight to the doctor tomorrow. How about I'll make you chicken noodle soup in bed and after you eat, we can go and snuggle."

You nod into his chest as he carried you upstairs to your guys's room. Brendon laid you down on the bed, kissing your forehead, "I promise I'll be back, okay."

As he went downstairs, you were upset of how sick you were. You felt bad Brendon had to deal with your crying too much. Your anxiety got worse as you cried even more thinking about it. Brendon comes back with a bowl of chicken noodle soup, seeing your eyes getting red as you were crying. Brendon snuggles close to you, "it's okay to cry. I wish you felt better."

You sobbed as Brendon wiped your tears, "I'm s-sorry you have to deal with me. My headaches just get worse and worse. I wish I wasn't in pain so we could go out but I ruined it with my sickness... I'm sorry."

You cried even harder, wrapping your arms around his waist. He looks down at you, bringing the bottom lip down, "Baby, you don't have to apologize. It's not your fault that you're sick. I care about you y/n/n and I'll do anything make you better. Once you get better, we'll go out to y/f/r okay. I know your sick and in pain and I wish that can go away as well. It's sad to see you this way but I'm glad that I get to take care of you."

You smiled as you sniffled your nose, wiping your tears, "Thank you. You really didn't have to all of this for me."

He puts his hands on each side of your face, moving your head to look into his eyes, "I want to do this all for you baby. You need to be treated like a princess and that's what I did. You mean so much to me and I want to take care of you until you're happy."

You hugged him tightly, "Thank you."

He hugged you tightly, "You're welcome baby."

You yawned, hugging him tightly. He smiles, poking your cheeks, "Sleepy baby. Wanna go to bed?"

You nod, yawning another time, "You wanna eat food first?"

You rubbed your eyes, "I guess."

As Brendon started to feed you, you looked at him confused, "You know I can feed myself right?"

The both of you laugh, "I know but I don't want you end up fall asleep as you're eating like you might get your hair in it or something."

You laughed, "Okay a few more bites and I wanna sleep."

He laughs, blowing on the soup lightly to cool it down, "Okay baby. I'll have to change right after."

After you were done eating, you covered yourself in the blankets. As Brendon got done changing, he came out of the bathroom, seeing you fully passed out. He smiled, getting in bed as you snuggled close to him. Then again, you had a sneezing fit. Brendon smiles, letting out a giggle, "Bless you. My goodness you're awfully sneezing a lot."

You laughed, "I love you."

Kissing your forehead, "I love you, too."

A/N: Sorry for a long one and not the best but I tried send some requests.