daddy's girl

*don't worry this is all before corona even existed*

Age: 4 months

You were sleeping, peacefully on brendon's chest while he was holding you. Sarah went out with her friends for the night while Brendon watches you. He didn't mind going out a lot. He loved being around you cause you were a daddy's baby. You were used to being around your father more since tour was out of the way by the time you were born. Brendon slowly put in your swing as he rushed to go to the bathroom. Once he went in, you emotions started to stir and you started crying loudly because you weren't around him. Brendon comes back and you cries start to calm, carrying you onto his chest, "hey baby it's okay. I'm right here. I just had to use the restroom but im back now."

You got calm but you didn't go back to sleep. Brendon grabs your swing puts it on the kitchen counter and sits you in it so you could be around him while he was making dinner for you and himself. He put on some music that he sang and danced around to. You squealed as you heard him sing. You loved his singing. You kept cooing and laughing. Brendon smiled, blowing raspberries on your stomach as you squealed. Brendon grabbed a bottle from the fridge and started to warm that up for you. Once he hit a high note, you squealed even louder. Brendon laughed slightly and kept cooking. He turned on death of a bachelor to see if you knew it was still him. He turned it up and stayed quiet, you squealed recognizing his voice. Brendon smiles, "That's my girl!"

You laughed. Once he was done and turned the stove off, there was a big clap of thunder and all the power goes off. You cried loudly as Brendon was looking for his phone. You saw him and his flashlight, "baby its gonna be okay im right here."

He held you as he grabbed all the candles and flashlights he could find and set them in each room and a ton in the living room. He grabbed his dinner and sat by a bunch of candles so you could see him more. Sadly, your bottle didn't warm up as much as it needed to be so Brendon let you try a few bites of macaroni and cheese. You really enjoyed it. Luckily after he got done eating the power came back on. "Yay!!! Power is back on," he said in gremlin voice which made you laugh. He grabbed your bottle and headed upstairs to grab your bib and burp cloth and headed into your mother and his bedroom. Brendon puts your bib on and feeds you as he sings to Queen. After you were done, he burped you which you did with no spit up. Brendon sits you up on his lap and bounces with one leg. Brendon played with you for a bit like lifing you up and doing rocketship and playing peek a boo which you both enjoyed but you were getting sleepy. He lays you on his chest and rubs your back as he hums you to sleep. Brendon ended up falling asleep too. Sarah came home smiling seeing the both of you sleeping. She grabbed her phone and took pictures and posted them.

@sarahurie- my two sleepy babys💘

"Brendon.....," Sarah whispers.

Brendon wakes up quietly. "I'll put y/n/n to bed."

Sarah grabs you and takes you to bed. You were a heavy sleeper so you didn't care who was holding you. Sarah tucked you in and kisses you. Turn off the lights and shutted the door.