sharing

Age 3 *all before quarantine even happend*

Sarah was getting ready to have a girls night while you were playing with your toys. You got bored so you went looking for Sarah. "Mommy... can we play," you asked, holding your favorite stuffie.

Sarah looks down after she put her earring on, "Sorry baby not tonight. Mommas gonna go bye bye for a while."

Your eyes got glassy, "no leave."

She put you on her hip and rubbed your back, "it's okay baby. I'm coming right back I promise. Plus you get to spend time with daddy and your cousin is coming over for a sleepover tonight."

Your eyes lit up with excitement, "yaaay!!"

A car honked in front of the house. "That's my ride. Wanna give a hug before I leave," Sarah asked.

You hugged her tightly and kisses her cheek as she kissed yours. She puts you down and kisses Brendon, "have fun."

"Oh we will," Brendon kissed back. As Sarah opened the door, you cousin, Marina, was at the door with her things in her hands.

You hugged Marina, letting her in as Brendon shut the door. Brendon hugged Marina, "Uncle B and y/n missed you."

"I missed you too," she said.

"What do you wanna play," you asked marina.

"Superheroes ," marina said.

"You girls have fun," brendon said as the girls headed into y/n's room.

You and marina start to get stuffed animals and play superheroes. You and Marina looked at them all and picked what you were gonna play with. While you were playing, marina grabbed your favorite stuffie. "Hey.... I wanted to play him," you said.

Marina kept in her hand, "but i wanna play him."

You got a hold of one side of him and pulled, "I wanna play with him."

"Noooo let me play him," marina whined.

You snatched it from her hands and scratched her leg. She fell down and saw a drip of blood go down her leg. Tears start to form in her eyes, crying and running over to Brendon.

As he was about to start making dinner, Marina came down stairs crying, "Uncle B!"

Brendon put Marina on his hip, "Marina, what's the matter?"

She sniffled and pointed to the blood on her leg, "y/n and I w-were playing and s-she wanted to play what i w-were playing with a-and she took it from m-me and scratched me."

Brendon comforted her, "hey it's okay I'll have a talk with her. Stay in here for me, okay. Here I'll put on spongebob for you."

He sets her on the couch as she's still crying and plays spongebob. He heads into your room with a stern voice, "did you hit marina?"

"Yeah she took sprinkles from me," she said, hugging the stuffie. 

Brendon grabbed the stuffie out of your hands, spanked you lightly, heading downstairs and putting you in timeout, "don't get out of the corner until i say so you understand me."

Brendon never got mad at you before, you threw a tantrum but you still stayed in time out. Brendon puts Marina on his hip and sits her down on the table, "show me where it hurts."

She points to the blood, him cleaning up the blood on her leg, "I'll be right back."

Brendon came back a min later and put the bandaid on her leg. She wipes her tears, "Thank you."