coming out

|Age 15|
You were laying in your room, looking at the ceiling as music was playing the background. Your phone buzzed, getting a text from your bf/gf. You're y/s but you were scared to tell your parents. You know they are supportive but you didn't know if they would treat you the same. You texted Nicole.

You: hey nicole! I need to tell you something cause im scared to tell mom or dad.

Coco: okay what's on your mind?

You: im y/s and im scared once i tell Sarah and Brendon, I'm scared they'll treat me bad.

Coco: 1 im glad you came out to me and 2 there's no need to worry. They won't treat you differently. They'll love you for who you are. You know how Brendon is supportive on LGBQ+ community. Trust me!

You: thank you coco! I'll tell you if it went okay.

Coco: you're welcome!

You went downstairs, Brendon watching friends and Sarah doing the dishes. You walked up to Brendon, he smiles, "hey sweetie."

"Dad can i tell you something," you asked.

He stares in confusion, "Is everything okay? What did you do?"

"Nothing. I'm fine. Dad.... i'm y/s. I'm still me i just didn't know if you would accept me for who i am. I like s/g," you said as you fiddled with your fingers.

Brendon smiles as tears coming down his face, hugging you so tightly, "baby, i will always love you for who you are."

you wrapped his arms around hin, your tears landing onto his hoodie, "thank you."

"What's happening over here my babies," sarah giggled.

brendon rubs his eyes, sniffling, "I'm so proud of our girl. Tell her what you told me."

"mom..... I'm y/s," you said, sniffled.

You, Sarah, and Brendon have a group hug, you and brendon were still crying. Sarah placed her hands on her chin, wiping off your tears with her thumb, "i'm very proud you! Your father and I will support you all the way."

You hugged her once more, "thank you."

You hugged them both, sniffling, "I love you guys."

"We love you too," brendon says, kissing your forehead.

Sarah starts running by the smell of something burnt. She sighs, "aww man. I burnt the macaroni and cheese."

Brendon and i start to laugh as sarah joins along. "At least we have the green bean casserole," brendon added.

~time passes by~

You went upstairs, changing into your pajamas and grabbing your phone to text Nicole.

you: it went perfectly fine! Thank you!

Coco: np sweetheart! I'm glad it went well. goodnight.

you: goodnight coco!

As soon as you charge your phone, Brendon knocks on your door, "come in!"

Brendon had a smile as he opened the door, "hey baby. I'm really proud of you for coming out. I love you so much."

You hugged him tightly, "thank you! I love you too."

A/N: requested by urieboydbrendon12
h

oped you liked this one!