beautiful stranger

A/n:// This was inspired by Halsey's new song, Finally// beautiful stranger. I love it so much, i had to make this so enjoy.

Brendon's pov//
I went out to the bar to get my mind off of things. Sarah was cheating on me with her ex so i had to go to the bar. I was in the parking lot, sitting in the car, seeing a girl in the corner of my eye. She had a guitar case with her and an outfit in the other hand. I was thinking she might be one of the acts for tonight. As soon as i went in, i sat at one of the tables, watching the singers up front.

your pov://
i went inside backstage, changing into my pastel pink, purple, and blue blouse with bright blue jeans and my black converse. I did all of my makeup and put my hoop earrings on. I grabbed my fuschia sparkly acoustic guitar, wrapping it around my shoulder. The directors were getting set all ready, you were nervous but you were excited cause it was your first gig. My manager gave me a hug, "You'll do great."

One guy came up to the mic, saying, "Ladies and gents! We have a new act coming up tonight! I welcome y/n y/l/n!"

Brendon's Pov://
the same girl i saw when i came here is a new act tonight! Her name sounded familiar..... oh yeah! We went to high school together. She was my long time crush. She looked so nervous while talking but it was cute.
"This song I'll be singing is called 'finally//beautiful stranger'. I hope you enjoy," she said, nervously.

She starts strumming to the guitar, singing. My eyes widened, hearing her sing. Her soothing voice started to give me chills. She just sang her heart, seeming like she was having fun,
"beautiful stanger here you are in my arms and i know
That beautiful strangers only come along to do me wrong
And i hope, beautiful stranger here you are in my arms
But i think it's finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, safe
for me to fall."

Once she got done, i clapped and cheered for her. She got off stage, smiling. I tried to find her to congratulate her. As i went to the stools to get a shot or whiskey, she sat beside you asking for a beer. I caught her, staring at me but i thought it was cute. "Hey. Remember me," i asked.

Her eyes lit up, realzing who i was. "Brendon hi! I didn't know you go to this bar," she said, giving me a hug.

I sighed, "yeah, i usually do. I just needed to get my mind off of things."

I saw tears starting to fall down to her cheeks as she was staring at her phone. "hey... what's wrong," i asked, hugging her.

she let out small whimpers as i wiped her tears with my finger. "my boyfriend broke up with me," she says, crying as she rested her head on the table.

I raised her head up, wiping all the tears off of your face. Placing my hand onto her chin, "hey... fuck him. He broke your heart just to be with another girl. He's an asshole. My ex cheated on me with her ex today. I know what you're going through and i will go through this with you. Just like your song said, 'That beautiful strangers only come along to do me wrong
And i hope, beautiful stranger here you are in my arms.' You're a beautiful stranger, y/n."

She smiles, wiping her tears with her hands. I touched lips with her, her eyes got wide but closed slowly. Once we pulled away, i stared into her watery eyes, "y/n... i know we haven't been close since high school but I'm in love with you. Ever since we've been hanging out, i caught feelings for you. I know you won't think the same way but i think you needed to know that."

She hugs me tightly, smiling up at me, "I do too. I was too scared to tell you. I thought you wouldn't like me."

"I would never hate you. You're my best friend and the one for me. Wanna be my beautiful stranger, or should i say girlfriend ."

"I would love to, my beautiful stranger," she said as the both of us hugged.

A/N: I hoped you liked this one sorry if it's so short.