ddm~everyone has nightmares

Age 3
"y/n/n it's time for bed," brendon says as he was standing by your door while you were playing with your toys.

"I wanna play more," you pouted.

He raises you up on his hip, placing you in your bed as he went to grab your pajamas and a pullup. You sit up on your bed, pouting, "sleep with you and momma?"

Brendon shakes his head, changing you, "no not today. If you go to sleep right now, I'll get you a new stuffed animal."

As he got done changing you, he tucked you in. You cuddled up to his arm. "stay pwease," you said, giving him the puppy eyes.

He smiles, kissing your forehead, "okay. I'll stay."

After 20 minutes of Brendon humming to you, you were completely passed out. He grabbed a stuffie and put it in your arms. He kissed your forehead, turning on your night light and shutting the door.

5 hours later....
You were tossing and turning, as you emotions started to stir. You woke up panting, shaking and tears streaming down your face. You grabbed your blanket and stuffie as you were heading to Brendon's studio. Your feet got cold, walking over to the studio. You creeked the door open, shivering. Brendon turned around seeing you shivering in your blanket, crying. He set you on his lap, covering you with your blanket,"y/n/n what's the matter? What's wrong baby? Did you have a nightmare?"

You nodded your head on his chest. "Very scary," you cried.

"Wanna talk about it," he asked, politely.

You sniffled, holding your stuffie as you tried not to cry. "a m-meanie took me away from you a-and the meanie killed you and m-mommy and me. I no want daddy and mommy hurt," you cried, hugging brendon's waist.

Brendon's heart sank, hearing you sob, "awww.... that's really scary. I'm sorry, baby. Mommy and i are okay and so are you. No meanies are gonna hurt us. We are safe."

You traced his tattoos with your finger, sniffling. Brendon turns you around to where you were facing him, "y'know daddy and mommy gets nightmares. I use to get them all the time i wouldn't move out of my bed. Everyone gets nightmares sometimes."

You played with the rings on his finger, "scary?"

"yeah they were scary. im glad you came to me about it," brendon kisses your cheeks.

Brendon rubs your back, kissing your cheek, "hey you want animal crackers and grape juice so we can get it out of your head?"

You nodded. Brendon sat you on his chair as he grabbed the big tub of animal crackers and your sippy. You looked up at brendon's computer, seeing he was doing a live stream. As you were waving to the computer, you look up at brendon, smiling, "Wanna say hi to the stream?"

You nodded, holding your arms out for him to hold you. He carried you onto his lap, "waaaaasup my vros. say hi y/n/n."

You waved and hid your face into his neck. He laughed slightly, "We just a little shy. She had a nightmare so im gonna try and comfort her. What you wanna do baby?"

You pointed to the computer as you were drinking out of your sippy. "Wanna watch daddy play," he asked.

You nodded, shivering. Brendon grabbed your blanket as he covered you up, he hugged you tightly and kisses your cheeks repeatedly until you squealed. The both of you laughed. "There's the happy y/n/n i know," he smiled as he saw you laugh.

once he got done with the first round of the game, you pulled on his sleeve as he looked down at you, "stuffie?"

Brendon pauses the game really quick. "Speaking of stuffies.... i got a little suprise for you," he says as he goes over to his drums. He has one hand behind his back, "what do you think it is?"

"a big unicorn kitty with rainbows puking everywhere and glitter all every where," you said.

Brendon laughs, "you silly goose!!"

As Brendon moves his hand, you were shocked seeing a white sloth stuffie with a little heart on his chest. You hugged his arm, looking up at you, "thank you daddy!!"

he kisses your forehead, hugging you back, "you're welcome baby."

You yawned, hugging your new stuffie. Brendon notices and grabs you onto his lap, "you can go to sleep, baby."

You lay your head on his chest, slowly dozing off. Brendon went back to playing his game for about 40 mins or so, the chat saying

hey brendon, i think your little one is asleep.

Brendon looked down at you, seeing you sleeping on his chest. He ended the stream and headed into your room. He laid you on your bed, tucking you in and kissing your head. As he shuts the door, he heads into his bedroom where sarah was sleeping and went to sleep.