3|Always

You were watching a movie, then you got a call coming from Brendon so you answered, "Hey babe."

"Hey baby I have something planned for you today. But first I need you to listen to a song, its about you. After i hang up, I'll send it to you. I also have $200 laying on the kitchen counter and I want you to buy a dress or whatever you like and meet me out in the Rose tunnel okay," Brendon said.

"Babe are you spoiling me again," you said laughing.

He laughs along with you, "y/n/n I want you to have fun. I'll meet you tonight okay. I love you, baby."

"I love you, too. Bye," you said, kissing your phone.

"Bye baby. Mwah," he said as he giggled.

As soon as you hanged up, he sent a song called 'Y/n smiles.' You got dressed in a panic shirt and jeans with a white hat. You went into the car attaching your Bluetooth to your car and start playing the song. You danced around listening to the lyrics. After the song was over, you cried tears of joy. You texted Brendon, right after.

Y/n: babe.... I love you. That song just touched me so much right now. Thank you💞

B: you're welcome sweetheart. You go and have fun shopping okay.

Y/n: I will ly

B: ly too:)

You went inside to some fancy dress store, they had a bunch of dresses. You picked some on to try on that you liked. You bought a black crop top along with a white skirt and some black high heels. You went on home, getting dressed. You went into the bathroom, fixing your makeup. You gave your self a smoky eye, a bit of lipstick and some blush. You grabbed your phone as you put perfume on, calling Brendon, "Hey babe. Are you ready?"

"Yep. Zack is here to pick you up by the way he's at your driveway," he said as you hear a car horn.

You went downstairs putting on your shoes, "Alrighty I'll be there love you bye mwah."

He laughs, "Okay. Love you too mwah."

You smiled, going to Zack's car as you hanged up on Brendon. Zack smiled, seeing you dressed up, "You look amazing."

"Thank you," you smiled.

During half of the drive there, you asked, "Is Brendon gonna surprise me with a snake or something?"

Zack laughs, "No no no. Brendon wouldn't do that to you. He's doing something much better than that."

"What is it then," you asked.

"I'm not telling you. It's secret," Zack said in his valley girl voice, flipping his imaginary long hair.

You laughed and fake pouted, "c'mon please."

"We're here so you'll find out now," he laughed.

As you entered, you hear a guitar streaming and Brendon singing. You followed his voice as he was singing it lovely. As you saw him singing, there were candles and rose pedals all around him. You smiled as he was singing to you.

"It was always you falling for me and there's always time calling for me now I'm the light blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know," Brendon sang.

He puts his guitar down, coming over to you. He smiles, hugging your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck, "You look so precious."

You blushed, kissing his cheek, "thank you and you look handsome."

He smiles, kissing your forehead, "Y/n, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. When I first saw you, i thought you were the prettiest one out of the whole school. You cheer me up even if I'm not in a happy mood, you were always the one who knows how to make me happy. We've been together for 7 years and I want you to be in my future so it's my honor to ask you this specific question."

You covered your mouth and tears start to stream down as he bent down, pulling out the red velvet box with a beautiful shiny ring, "y/n... will you marry me?"

You drop dead cry on his lap. You had no words to say you were so happy that he wanted to marry you. You rub your eyes, smiling, "I'm sorry for my breakdown but yes... I will."

He smiles, slipping the ring on your finger as he wipes your tears down your face, "it's okay baby. I'm glad you're happy as much as I am."

Zack came seeing you both cuddle by each other on the floor, "Hey lovebirds. Congrats, can I get some pics of both you together?"

"Sure, I don't mind," you smiled as the both of you got up.

After all the pics, it started to get cold so you started to shiver. Brendon looks down at you, taking his jacket off, putting it on you, "I'll warm my shivering popsicle."

You laugh as you hugged him, "Thank you."

The both of you get in the car, singing along to some Frank Sinatra. On the way, you and Brendon were sneezing a lot, thinking you guys catch a cold. Turns out, both of you did. The both of you went inside the house, covering your self in blankets, shivering. "Can we make some hot chocolate pleeease," you asked, giving him the puppy eye look.

He smiles, squeezing your cheeks, "fine cutie but promise me we'll snuggle as we watch y/f/m in bed."

You smile, "mhm. I'll get the bed ready."

You went upstairs, changing into a white t-shirt and some black shorts. As you were grabbing one big throw quilt, you took the big blanket off the bed. You grabbed some tissues in the middle, then headed downstairs. You saw Brendon holding two coffee cups filled with hot chocolate with baby marshmellows. You grabbed yours, booping his nose with your finger, "Let's snuggle. I'm cold."

The both of you went upstairs, you got in bed as Brendon went and changed into the bathroom. He comes back, doing poses in a white t-shirt with red basketball shorts, asking me in his valley girl voice, "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

"No. You look stunning," you said in a valley girl voice.
The both of you laughed as the both of you were cuddling close to each other, shivering. "I'm so glad I'm with you forever," Brendon kisses the top of your head.

You blush as you look up at him, "me too."

He smiles, "Is that blushing I see?"

"No," you laughing, hiding your face into his chest.

He smiles, tickling you until your face was off of his chest as you were laughing, "Yeah you're blushing."

You laughed, "You caught me."

The both of you laughed until it got completely silent. Brendon kisses your lips, "Did you have a good day?"

You smile, hug Brendon around his waist, "Mhm. Thank you for everything. I'm glad to have you in my life and I love you."

Brendon hugs you, kissing your forehead, "You're welcome baby. I'm glad to have you too."

After 30 minutes of watching the movie, you fully passed out on Brendon. Brendon smiles as he looks down at you, sleeping onto his chest. He kisses your forehead as he runs his fingers through your hair, "Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too," you mumbled.

He runs his fingers through your hair, kissing your cheek as he snuggles close to you, "Go back to your beauty sleep princess."

You smile, nuzzling your head into his chest as you slept into his arms.

A/N: Not gonna lie but this was a cute one leave down requests