party pooper

You were invited to this big party tonight and going with your best friend, y/b/f/n. You wore an black ripped jeans with a black and white stripped shirt and black converse.

~time passes by~

Once you got there, there were a ton of people there either getting drunk or making out. You went over to your friend who's already drunk, "heyyyy y/n you made it."

You danced to a few songs, having a good time. You weren't in the mood for drinking tonight so you just partied a bit. You saw your crush, Brendon. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a baseball cap, black jeans and his black converse. He called out to you, wanting to talk to you, "hey y/n."

You went over to Brendon, "Hi."

He looks at you up and down, smiling, "you look nice."

You smiled, "thank you. You do yourself. Well.... im gonna get some punch. It was nice seeing you."

"You too," he smiled.

You sat down and got punch, your friend went over to you as she handed you a shot but you pushed it away. "Come on y/n. Just get drunk," she said, forcing it to you.

"No," you yelled as the glass shot fell out of her hand and broke.

"Uugh you're such a party pooper. Booooo," she says as everyone else booed at you.

You got upset so you went and stood up to yourself, "So what if I am. My life is a fucking mess rn and im trying to stop drinking y/b/f/n!"

"Does it look i give a shit about you? I don't give a fuck about your mental health issues. Keep it to your fucking self. You can go die of poisoning you whore," she said as she started to punch you.

2 boys got her off me and I ran over to the tree to cry.

Brendon's Pov://
Once i saw y/n left the party, i went to see where she went. Y/b/f/n got a hold on to me, "You're not going to talk to that whore."

I got really pissed about her calling y/n a whore, "y/b/f/n, yes i am. You were being rude to her. Why are you calling her a whore when you're a whore yourself you dick."

I went and grabbed her an ice pack and ran outside, hearing y/n cry, coming from behind the tree. I went over to her, handing her the ice pack as i placed my hand on her shoulder, "Hey I'm sorry about what happened. Here let me get that nose bleed for you."

She put the ice cube up to your cheek as i put one of my pocket kleenex's up to her nose.  She looks so depressed. It breaks my heart to see her this way. "Hey. Wanna come over to my place over for a sleepover?"

She nodded her head yes. I carried her to the car as she held her kleenex. She shivered as she was wiping the tears from her cheeks, "I'm sorry you have to deal with me."

"Hey- y/b/f/n was being a dick to you and she shouldn't have treated you like that. You're a good person y/n and you look really pretty,"I told her.

She rubbed her eyes and smiled, "Thank you. You are, too."

Once we got into my house, she followed me up to my room. "Hey. Do you have any shorts i could change to," she asked.

"Yeah. If they don't fit, let me know," i said as i handed her a pair of my black shorts.

She went into the bathroom and changed as i changed into a pair of red shorts with a white shirt. Once she came out, she put her pair of jeans right by the door.

"Can i say something," i said as i sat on my bed.

"Go ahead. What's on your mind," she said as she got closer to me.

"I really like you. Since you moved into y/s, you seemed like a cool person. Since we started hanging out more, i fell in love with you. I just didn't know if you felt the same way for me," i sighed, looking down at my hands.

She held my hands with a smile on her face, "I like you too."

We hugged each other tightly, touched our lips together. Once we pulled away, she had a big smile on her face. "Do you wanna date," i asked.

"I would love to," she said as she landed a kiss on my cheek.

She snuggled close to me, her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead. She yawned, rubbing her eyes. "You can sleep if you want. I don't mind," I said with a slight laugh.

After 30 minutes, she fully passed out on me. I watched friends for a bit until i got tired. I kissed her forehead, "I love you y/n."

A/N: i know this one was kinda bad but i hope you like it:)
Leave some requests! I already have one down. I am on break so i will try to post some chapters.