paci's are gone!

Age 2
Requested by PanicSwifty19

y/f/a= your favorite animal
Brendon came back downstairs after taking a nap with you and put you in your bed. Sarah smiles as she was making dinner, "Hi sleepy head. Do you have her paci?"

"Yep in my pocket," he said, putting it in the trash.

Sarah and Brendon were trying to get rid of her paci's since she's getting too old for them. You had a bunch but they put them in a bucket in a cabinet so you couldn't reach it. "Daddy.....," you yelled.

"I'll go get her," Brendon says as he makes his way to your room.

You held your arms out as Brendon held you onto his hip. You hugged him tightly, figuring out that you didn't have your paci, "Daddy.... have you seen my paci?"

"I'm sorry sweetie i don't know where it is," he said. He hated lying to you but you didn't need them anymore.

"Have you seen paci's mommy," you asked.

"Nope I haven't," she says, making dinner.

You pouted and cried, "I WANT MY PACII!!!"

Brendon sits down on the floor, comforting you, "hey..... it's okay. Do you wanna be a big girl?"

You nodded your head, yes. Brendon kisses your forehead, "Then big girls don't need paci's okay? Let's eat dinner. I have a surprise for you."

You still ate all your food but you were still in a grumpy mood. You hop off your chair and tug Brendon's legs, "suprise pwease"

Brendon got up, lifted you up on his hip and headed to the studio. Once you guys got inside, he set you down on his chair, "since you are a big girl, i thought i would give you a little some thing.

Your eyes lit up as he pulls a y/f/a plush his with matching onesie. You hugged the plush as hard as you can and had the biggest grin on your face that it made Brendon happy. As long as your were happy, he was happy. "C'mon let's change in the bathroom," he says as he goes into the bathroom with you, changing into the onesie.

You hugged him really tightly, "Thank you daddy!!"

He hugs back, "you're welcome. Wanna do a livestream with me?"

You nodded your head yes. You liked talking to the fans on there.

As soon as Brendon started, "Wassup my vros!"

"'sup my vros," you said 

Brendon hugged you tightly and kisses your cheeks repeatedly as you laughed, "that's my girl! Say hi y/n/n!"

You waved at the camera, "hiiii"

The chat was filled with awes and questions. Brendon didn't want to read them so he played fortnite to keep you entertained. You were getting tired so you slept on brendon's lap.

hey brendon! You're little one is asleep

Brendon looks down at you, smiling as you were peacefully sleeping. He tilted the camera to his lap, showing you on there, "isn't she adorable?"

He kisses your forehead and places the camera back as he keeps playing.  After he got done twitching, he went in the house to your room, tucked you in, kissed your forehead and shut the door.

A/n: sorry a little short! I hope you liked it! Gimmie some more requests cause i might go back to writing more fluff as well