quarantine

Age 15
You were working on the last bit of virtual work you had left. It's been stressful for you these past few days about this whole coronavirus thing. Your school closed for the rest of the year so now you can't see your friends often. There's a ton of cases in LA and your parents won't let you go out unless one of them is with you. Once you got done with your work, you headed downstairs where Sarah was doing a puzzle and Brendon was out in the studio. "Can i go out in the studio and see dad," you asked Sarah.

Sarah smiles and nods, "go right ahead. Ask him what he wants for dinner."

You opened and shut the back door and headed to the studio. You knocked slightly cause you didn't wanted to barge in if he was doing a livestream. "Come in," you heard Brendon say.

You opened the door and shut it, sat on the couch and sighed. Brendon slightly laughs, "what's the matter?"

You put your hand on your cheek, looking up at him, "I wish this quarantine was over. I miss school and my friends."

Brendon sits you on his lap and hugs you tightly, "hey i know it's rough going through this. It's gonna be okay. I promise this will all be over someday. I know you miss your friends, I miss mine too. I promise I'll make this quarantine fun and the best for you and your mother."

You got a little better and smiled, "thank you."

He hugs you even tighter, "I love you."

You hugged him tightly back, "I love you too."

You and Brendon headed back into the house, sitting on the couch as Penny sits on you. A loud knock comes on and the dogs bark. Brendon opened the door and grabbed the things off the front porch, "Guys! Zack and Kala sent us some goodies! They have a box for y/n."

You and Sarah walked over to the door where Brendon was and waved at Zack and Kala. You grabbed the box and set it on the floor and went to grab scissors. Once you opened it up, your eyes widened. They got you a new set of markers, color pencils, paint, canvases, sketchbooks, pencils, with a little letter inside saying,

The Uries
I hope all of you are safe we really miss you all! We heard you were all bummed out about this quarantine. Don't be! We all here for you if needed! Hope you like it and hope you like the banana bread and the cookies we made!
Love you guys, Zack and Kala

"Awww that's sweet of them," Sarah said.

Brendon looked at all the art stuff and looked up at you, "how about you draw us something?"

After an hour of drawing, you hand starts cramping and rips out the drawings and handed to them both. Both of them hug you really tightly. "That's really good y/n," Sarah said.

Brendon looks at it and was amazed, "you're such a good artist."

"Thank you," you said.

"We can color these later it's getting a little late," Sarah said.

You yawned, "yeah I'm gonna take a shower."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Once you got out of the shower, you changed really quickly. Brendon knocks, "are you dressed?"

"Yeah you can come in," you said. Brendon comes in and hugs you, "i just wanted to say goodnight."

You hugged him harder, "goodnight and thank you for making feel better."

"You're welcome I love you," Brendon says as he kisses your forehead.

"I love you too," you said as you kissed his cheek and he shuts the door.