fights happen~ DDM

Age: 4
You were coloring in your room while your parents were downstairs. You were making one for Brendon and Sarah for them to have. Once you got done, you could hear screaming from Sarah. "Can't you just spend time with me and your daughter without streaming every second of the day," sarah yelled.

You got really scared by Sarah's yelling. You went at the top of the steps, trying to hear what was going on. "Babe.... i let y/n play with me she loves it. I-," Brendon got cutted.

You went downstairs slowly, tugging on her shirts, saying mommy to get her attention, "i don't care if she likes it. She's too young to play. You go and sleep out in the studio tonight."

As you kept tugging on her pants leg, she slapped your hand and gasped, "y/n/n im sorry baby. I-"

Sarah stopped as you start to have a breakdown. Brendon bent down with his arms out, "come here."

You lift up your arms as brendon lifted you up, "I'll talk to her."

As he went inside his studio, he grabbed your hand, "hey sweetie. it's gonna be okay. You're okay. Tell me where it hurts."

Once you pointed where, brendon kissed that spot a few times which made you laugh. "There's my little baby."

You saw the bucket of graham animal crackers. You pointed to the bucket, "Daddy! Can I have crackers?"

Brendon nodded, "what's the magic word?"

"please," you asked.

Brendon hands you the bucket, letting you snack on them. "Is mommy mad at me," you said, looking up at him. 

Brendon kissed your forehead, "no mommy is mad at me. She thinks I'm not spending enough time with you and her. It's just i wanted to play fortnite with Jake for a few days, just have a little me time y'know. I just don't know if she'll forgive me."

You traced his tattoos with your finger, looking up at Brendon, "you can say sorry."

Brendon sighed, "It'll have to take more than that."

Brendon looked down at the pieces of paper in your hand, "What do you have there sweetie?"

You handed the drawings to Brendon, him smiling, "These are good y/n/n. Is one for me?"

You nodded your head yes and pointed which one was his. Brendon handed Sarah's back to you, "wanna give that to mommy?"

You nodded, raising your arms up for him to carry you. Brendon put you on his hip, walking to their bedroom. You knocked on the door, "mommy?"

Brendon opened the door, seeing Sarah's face filled with tears. Brendon put you down. You went over to her, hugging her waist. Brendon sat down on the bad as Sarah smiled and kissed your forehead, "I'm sorry to both of you. I shouldn't have yelled at you and i shouldn't have hurt your hand."

All of you did a warm group hug. "It okay, mommy," you said.

Brendon kissed her lips, "I'm sorry baby. I'll do whatever makes you happy."

"How about we all snuggle together as a family," Sarah suggested.

"Yeah," you said.

Brendon and Sarah snuggled in close to you, both of them kissing your forehead. "Wuv you," you said as you yawned.

"We love you too baby, "sarah said.

A/N: give me some requests! Im gonna try my best to post at least once a week. I hope you enjoyed this one:)