Chapter 10 - The First Official Date

It's another typical school day at Otonokizaka High School. There was the usual greetings of good morning between friends and classmates. Girls chitchatting away about almost anything. However one set of girls are not in the mood to talk to each other.

And they are Honoka, Kotori, and Umi. The just went through the motions of everyday school life. They've become complete strangers to one another. With not one of them having the courage to make the first move.

Lunch time, Idol Research Club room. The atmosphere of silence between the three still continued. However one person who is walking in is furiously upset.

Nico: "Damn that bitch Nozomi. Until now my breasts hurt. One of these days I'm gonna give her a dose of her own medicine."

Honoka's thoughts:

*After letting out what I truly feel deep down inside of me, I felt a lightness in my chest. Of course mom and dad had to ask me what went on the street two days ago. So I carefully explained to them situation. It was nice that they accepted Tsu-chan who confessed her love for me. They were happy to know that I have finally found someone who will love me. After that Tsu-chan and I agreed to go on our first official date this coming weekend. But still I have to face the fact that I have to rekindle the friendship Me, Kotori-chan, and Umi-chan made when were kids. And start to have a nice heart to heart talk with the others and unite in saving our school.*

End of Honoka's thoughts.

Unknown to Nico, Nozomi was already standing behind her. Looking at her yandere style.

Nozomi: What did you say Nico-chan? You're planning to a revenge on me.

Nico nervously turns around and sees Nozomi getting ready to give her another "washi washi" treatment.

Nico: Uh Nozomi-chan, can you just forget I said that?

Nozomi: Hmmm...... I'll think about it. Not!!!

Nico: Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Eli: Jeez Nozomi-chan, would you let it go for now.

Nozomi: Anything for you my Elicchi.

So the meeting went smoothly despite the fact that all of them are not yet ready to talk to Honoka. It was clear that there was still tension in the air. Afterwards everyone changed into their workout clothes and started to practice. As they were practicing, the couldn't even look at each other.

It was the same way with the others. They're still having a hard time looking at Honoka. After they've finished practicing, the three remained on the rooftop as the others bid goodbye to them. Tension was beginning to set in again.

Soon enough, Umi made the first move. She slowly approaches Honoka while her body is trembling. Honoka and Kotori notices it.

Umi: Honoka-chan can we talk?

Honoka: Sure...... Why not......

Umi: Honoka-chan......

Honoka: Umi-chan......

Honoka: Look I'm sorry for being such a snob these past couple of days. I just felt that I would feel uncomfortable hanging out with my two best friends turned lovers.

Umi: I'm sorry too Honoka-chan. I didn't realize back then that you have feelings for Kotori-chan too.

Kotori: I'm sorry that I am the cause of our friendship to falter. But now that you have found someone who will love you. All I can say is that I'm happy for you Honoka-chan.