Author's Side Note

I was supposed to end this as a thirty nine chapter story. However I couldn't think of a way to make the last three chapters interesting. I feared that the final chapters might end up being boring instead of getting the readers interested. Maybe in due time I might write an actual sequel to this story. And it will focus more on the college life of Honoka Kousaka and Tsubasa Kira. The other members of Muse will have special appearances.

Plus a special reunion chapter. Another story that I am thinking to write is more of an fanfiction after story. It will center on the college life of all the girls. So far I have made a lot of drafts for future posting. Right now two stories completed do far. And I still have a lot more stories to finish. There are so many things that I want to write. But those will have to wait. I need to really focus on my current stories. Nevermind if I take too long in finishing them.

What matters is that they have to be interesting. And tickle the reader's imagination. That's what's writing a book all about. I hope I can write a story that someday will win an award. Get paid for it, turned into an actual book, and hopefully turned into a TV show or a movie. But that's just shooting for the moon. Then again there's no harm in dreaming about it.

Maybe someday it will happen. Right now I must try making better stories. As much as possible I have to try writing less fanfiction stories. But thinking of an original story is really a good brain workout. If ever I do think of an original story. I will write it down immediately and publish it chapter by chapter. Although it would be nice if Wattpad has a publish all option in its settings menu.

That way all chapters that are ready for uploading can be published in one click. So I hope that they do come up with that type of option next time. As for my other works I will update them as soon as I can.